( •̀v• ́)ﻭ✧
As someone who's been drawing for most of his life, I never thought this would be how I'd be making a living. But honestly, what's better than getting paid to draw boobs and butts all day?
Where's my money going? Why should I pledge?
This is where you come in! Freelance is my only source of income, so your support helps pay for:
Without your support, I won't be able to draw or even pay for the roof over my head!
How does this all work? Is this a subscription service?
Patreon is a system very much like Kickstarter. Creators can set up a campaign, people can pledge to that campaign, and then support them and their endeavors over time.
My campaign is set to “Per Month”. What that means is that you are only charged once at the start at every month. The one exception is your first pledge, which charges immediately and regardless of when you pledge. So, you're going to want to avoid pledging near the 1st of any month!
What’s in this for me? What’s your offer?
A LOT! My promise is that I'll update as frequently as I can without compromising art quality. Every month, you should expect the following:
-- Gold Patrons --
- Early Access! See what I'm working on before it's posted anywhere!
- Content Polls! Help decide on what content you'll see that month.
- Discord Suggestions! Offer suggestions, feedback, etc.
- High-Res Access! Check out artwork in it's original, 4k size.
- PSD Access! See how the artwork came together in unflattened PSD files.
- WIPs! See artwork I'm working on before it's finished.
If you’re interested in pledging, please check out the available pledge tiers! Or if you'd rather not but want to follow me elsewhere, you can find me on Tumblr or Twitter for public updates.
Thanks so much for reading!