Select a membership level
Gasser Going Diesel
So you're a newbie, a gasser climbing into the big boy pants and just want to see if they fit. This level will help get you there. I get it, we were all there once and you have to start somewhere!
- APPRECIATION: Every little bit helps and I thank you. I'm serious about helping the next guy to keep his rig running and you help make that possible.
- PERSONAL THANK YOU: I'll send you a personal thank you for helping to make all this possible.
- PATRON ONLY ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE FEED: You'll get access to the main hangout of me and all 65turbogarage.com supporters.
Who needs Facebook? Here you'll find only respectful, informative people who come together to help each other out. That and a little bit of craziness.
Role No Coal
- ALL PREVIOUS REWARDS, plus…
- CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE: See your name in lights! I truly thank you and show you in the credits of videos and articles by naming you personally as the reason this quality content is even here.
- ALL PREVIOUS REWARDS, plus...
- YOU'RE THE MASTER, GET A PRODUCERS CREDIT: Be involved in the next project by offering advice and ideas with a producers credit in the article itself that you are part of. After all, that's why we're here, to help the next guy and you all know way more about these trucks than I do, I just have the forum to get that info out there...
I guess we make a great team.
About Mark Hinkle
BUT, I wanted it to revolve around how I could help you learn what has taken me years to learn and help you avoid the problems that I have had to work through. How-to's, product testing, proper tools, everything that I can think of that will help you keep your truck running for your business or daily driver right in your own garage. But truthfully, I can use some help.
You see, every article written, every part I show you how to put on, every test done, and every video made at 65turbogarage.com I do myself and takes a lot of time and money. Sometimes I can only manage to do one article a year. But if I could justify the cost, I could do way more for you. So with your help, we could get a lot more information out there about our trucks. One example of an article that could save you more money than a subscription would cost you here is the recent cooling comparison I did on the Champion radiator.
Long Term, I'd like to:
- Work towards creating a 6.5 only drag day and other events for everyone to enjoy.
- With extra help, I could finish a race motor and show you how it goes from big ball of rust to drag motor and bring you along the whole way.
- If we raise enough funds, I can bring that truck to events around the U.S. to meet all of you!
- And for really, really long term, How would you like free access to a quality dyno for our trucks? If I can reach $5000/month, I will be able to build a shop with a dyno that I will give free access to any of my patrons of $50 and up to dyno their trucks!
One great thing about Patreon is that even $1 a month helps and whichever level you choose, some cool rewards come along with it. Thanks for checking out my Patreon!