Aether Studiosis creating 3d print dungeon terrain
Select a membership level
A simple way to show your ongoing desire to support my work and be involved in what gets made.
● Thank you note
● Status updates
● Access to all the Pre-published Space Ships 3 sets!
● Welcome to the Party scatter terrain set with Large and Colossal options, space for internal tea-lights, and a massive skull mouth entrance.
In addition to everything in the previous tier,
● You'll receive a complimentary copy of the Monthly Draft winner when the set goes live at the start of the next month.
● You'll receive a complimentary copy of any bonus sets also going out at the $5 tiers. There are often 1-2 bonus sets each month.
● You'll receive a complimentary copy of DPS Countryside, a natural terrain tile-set that was the first patron title released and is used as the starting terrain base for many other projects.
In addition to the rewards of the previous tier,
● I'll also send you Will's Choice, my favorite project from the month. While this could be from any setting or style, it is guaranteed to be awesome! I usually have trouble picking one favorite of the month though, so Will's Choice is often my two favorite sets of the month.
● You'll receive a copy of DPS Countryside, a natural terrain tile-set that was the first patron title released and is used as the starting terrain base for many other projects.
● You'll receive a copy of Aztlan 1, a Meso-American tile set that was my first self published title.
I just want to make the best dungeon terrain possible while making sure the community also has exactly what it needs in a timely manner. I can't help but be so filled with passion to craft when I see what YOU create with these 3d models.
Many people have asked for a way to be more involved and offer support, so this patreon exists for that purpose. I don't craft alone. I am part of a collective including Jacob Armour, Colin Christenson, Nasos Maloudis, Ben Gayer, and Tia Norah. A portion of your patron funds and royalties also go to our artists for their time and effort. You can see a full gallery of our sets at www.aether-studios.com
What do you get for joining at the various levels? Lots and Lots of terrain.
$2 Patrons have access to about 100 models on joining, most of which is from the Space Ships line of terrain. $5 patrons get several hundred models, plus several monthly releases. $10 patrons get even more past release models, plus most of the models released each month. $25 tier is for Commercial Printing and for those who want everything released each month, with priority support from us at the highest level.
Thank you to Tim Thorpe, James Brown, Derek Rickett, and Dave Townsend for pictures and video.