I will apply my obsessive attention to detail to collate all the details into one (mostly) coherent timeline. I will even do my best to come up with ways to explain away apparent inconsistencies in the canon -- something I've gotten pretty good at over the years.
I do this for love of the source material, but I sure wouldn't mind some monetary encouragement as well. These things take hundreds of hours to produce, and I'm pretty darn cash-poor these days. Updates will generally be every other month, though that might change with my health.
- The Cerebus Timeline (complete)
- The Dragaera Timeline (complete through _Hawk_; to be updated once the next one comes out).
- Crisis on Earth-Sandman: The Uses of Continuity in Neil Gaiman's Sandman (Not a timeline, but should appeal to the same audience. Complete until/unless Gaiman writes more)
- Facts in the Case of Alan Moore's Providence (not fully my project, but I am a contributor; complete-ish, but probably going to get a re-read pass some time).
- Annotating Alan Moore's Jerusalem (again, a shared project, though I've done the vast majority of the work on _Voice of the Fire_)
- Cinema Purgatorio Annotato (another shared project annotating Alan Moore)
In-progress works that I hope to get back to one of these days:
- A timeline for Carla Speed McNeil's "Finder" series
- A timeline for L. Frank Baum's Oz books.
Feel free to suggest other topics, but I'll only take on ones that I love a lot.