Allaboutduhmoney is creating Discord, Game Dev, and Minecraft Servers.
0
patrons
Im a Discord Server Developer. I own one Minecraft Server called Pvx4all IP is Pvx4all.minehut.gg it only holds 10 people which will change once I can buy some credits.
Tiers
Beginner
$2.50 or more per month
You are a beginning member. You can give ideas but it most likely won't be the first one I view.
Includes Discord rewards
Intermediate
$5 or more per month
Your ideas will most likely be viewed now. You shouldn't skip ahead yet wait probably 2-3 ideas.
Includes Discord rewards
Rare
$7.50 or more per month
You have a 65% chance I will read and approve your ideas. You have a 15% chance I will read but won't listen. You have a 20% chance I won't read or listen to you.
Includes Discord rewards
Epic
$7.50 or more per month
You have a 70% chance I will read and approve your ideas. You have a 15% chance I will read but won't listen. You have a 15% chance I won't read or listen to you.
Includes Discord rewards
Super Rare
$10 or more per month
You now have access to special servers, yay!
Includes Discord rewards
Legendary
$12.50 or more per month
You have a 100% chance I will read and approve your ideas. You have a 0% chance I will read but won't listen. You have a 0% chance I won't read or listen to you.
Includes Discord rewards
Special Patreon
$15 or more per month
You have 500% I will listen to your idea and your more likely to win a giveaway.
Includes Discord rewards
Giveaway Dude
$20 or more per month
Your more likely to win a Giveaways.
Includes Discord rewards
Giveaway God
$25 or more per month
You get the stuff from every other tiers plus more. Giveaways Gods have access to the best of the best of the giveaways. You also have 80% of winning the giveaways and if you win you get a little bit more.
Includes Discord rewards
Goals
0% complete
I will do a custom Pop Socket giveaway.
1 of 9
Im a Discord Server Developer. I own one Minecraft Server called Pvx4all IP is Pvx4all.minehut.gg it only holds 10 people which will change once I can buy some credits.

Recent posts by Allaboutduhmoney

Tiers
Beginner
$2.50 or more per month
You are a beginning member. You can give ideas but it most likely won't be the first one I view.
Includes Discord rewards
Intermediate
$5 or more per month
Your ideas will most likely be viewed now. You shouldn't skip ahead yet wait probably 2-3 ideas.
Includes Discord rewards
Rare
$7.50 or more per month
You have a 65% chance I will read and approve your ideas. You have a 15% chance I will read but won't listen. You have a 20% chance I won't read or listen to you.
Includes Discord rewards
Epic
$7.50 or more per month
You have a 70% chance I will read and approve your ideas. You have a 15% chance I will read but won't listen. You have a 15% chance I won't read or listen to you.
Includes Discord rewards
Super Rare
$10 or more per month
You now have access to special servers, yay!
Includes Discord rewards
Legendary
$12.50 or more per month
You have a 100% chance I will read and approve your ideas. You have a 0% chance I will read but won't listen. You have a 0% chance I won't read or listen to you.
Includes Discord rewards
Special Patreon
$15 or more per month
You have 500% I will listen to your idea and your more likely to win a giveaway.
Includes Discord rewards
Giveaway Dude
$20 or more per month
Your more likely to win a Giveaways.
Includes Discord rewards
Giveaway God
$25 or more per month
You get the stuff from every other tiers plus more. Giveaways Gods have access to the best of the best of the giveaways. You also have 80% of winning the giveaways and if you win you get a little bit more.
Includes Discord rewards