THey. My name is Simon Caine.
I'm a comedian, writer and most importantly (for this page at least) podcaster.
I'm not going to waste your time, we both know why we're here. I produce The Audio Time Capsule podcast and want to keep it ad-free but also free from a paywall. So that's where you come in.
If you like what I am doing with the show, please do donate to keep it going. Here's a short list of what goes into each episode and the (rough) times each task takes to give you an idea of what you're donating for -
- Contacting the guest and explaining to them what they need to do (1-3 hours)
- Arranging to meet up and record the first part of the podcast (1-2 hours)
- Editing the question ready for next year (45 mins)
- Arranging to meet up with the guest a year later (1 hour)
- Recording the 2nd part of the podcast (1 hour)
- Editing the podcast to a product (up to 4 hours)
- Uploading, tagging, exporting the audio (and video) versions of the podcast this includes making a page on the website etc (up to 8 hours)
If you can afford it, please do donate to keep this project going.
If you can't afford it, please do not donate. I don't know your situation but I don't want to cause anyone to go into the red for this. Just share it with a friend on social media or talk about it. That's just as helpful in the long run.
If you have any questions for me and want to chat, my email is [email protected] or you can get me on twitter @ThisMadeMeCool .
Thanks for the support and for taking the time to read this. Godspeed. X