Over the past couple years I have come to absolutely love painting miniatures and recently decided to create miniature painting tutorials over on YouTube to share this great hobby of mine with all of you!
My main goal in creating these tutorials is to:
- Share my love of miniature painting and spark your desire to start painting all those amazing miniatures you've got sitting in your game closet. Because I want you to experience the thrill and excitement of gaming with fully painted board games (It's just so much more fun and immersive than playing with unpainted ones - and it will get you lots of props from your friends).
- Show you just how it easy it is to start painting minis and have them looking awesome on the tabletop.
- Jumpstart your journey towards painting little masterpieces by teaching you essential miniature painting skills and addressing common stumbling blocks that all must face on their quest to become master painters.
In order to accomplish this, you can expect to see the following painting series:
- Board game or table top war game specific painting series - Featuring step-by-step tutorials for each model found in the core box of popular board games such as Arcadia Quest, Blood Rage, and Zombicide Black Plague or for individual models from popular war games like Warmachine/Hordes and Warhammer. (You can let me know which games you are particularly interested in here)
- A beginner's guide to miniature painting - Featuring episodes teaching essential miniature painting skills, addressing common miniature painting stumbling blocks, and answering frequently asked questions.
In becoming a Patron, you will not only help relieve some of these costs and assist in continually expanding the content of the channel but will also gain access to exclusive BandaInku content including:
- Patron-only posts
- Early access to all tutorials (~3-5 days before general release)
- Work-in-progress photos
- Sneak peeks of upcoming tutorials
- Fully detailed PDF painting guides (An example can be found here)
- The opportunity to influence the channel through Patron-only polls
- First dibs on responses to questions, comments, and painting help, etc.
- Access to the Banda Inku Discord!