Burnt Toast

is creating Podcasts and Entertainment
By becoming a patron of Burnt Toast you'll be an active participant in their creative process.

Select a membership level

Burnt Crust
$5
per month
You‘re the best! Thank you for supporting our podcast! We appreciete you so much, as small time creators and podcasters, we are so happy you wanted to support our journey! Thank You!


You will be shouted out on the next episode of the Podcast!

Burnt Toast
$15
per month
You‘re the best! Thank you for supporting our podcast! We appreciete you so much, as small time creators and podcasters, we are so happy you wanted to support our journey! Thank You!


You will be shouted out on one episode every month!

Burnt Loaf
$25
per month
You‘re the best! Thank you for supporting our podcast! We appreciete you so much, as small time creators and podcasters, we are so happy you wanted to support our journey! Thank You!


You will be shouted out on one episode every week!

0

patrons

$0

per month

About

The Burnt Toast Podcast is the home of Callum and Ryan, two British hosts with Passion, Humour and Passion again. We talk about music, video games and movies and answer questions from fans and friends alike!

90% of funds from the Patreon will go back into the Podcast until we get sponsors etc. The other 10% will go to help the hosts to live. We’re strong believers in most of the funds should go into the show to help it improve, and to further our ambitions.

Burnt Toast has now been made into a website, with a submission form for unsigned Artists to have a chance at being reviewed and featured on the blog and/or the podcast itself.
Goals
0 of 10 patrons
We will promote the Podcast on social media!
1 of 1

Become a patron to

Listen anywhere
Connect via private message

Recent posts by Burnt Toast

How it works

Get started in 2 minutes

Choose a membership
Sign up
Add a payment method
Get benefits