We don’t need to write stories about LARPers murdering each other or fighting magical beasts who have escaped into the real world in order to entertain people. We only have to write stories about what it’s really like to LARP.
Currently, our content includes the following:
- Season 1 of our web series, Basic Adventuring 101: Die Loudly or Die Permanently
A new LARP Documentary featuring various LARPs around the Midwest, USAShort LARP Parodies
In order to bring our whole vision to life we need money. We have done a lot of work on our video series already, and a lot of the work is being done for free. Your patronage will help to pay for quality:
- Costumes— One of the most important aspects of making a character in a LARP is the costume. More chainmail, leather armor, and period-appropriate clothing are all in store.
- Props— From axes, swords, shields, and treasure chests, we need a lot of specialized props that many of us don’t exactly have lying around.
- Makeup— This helps us look extra-beautiful-- or extra bloody, bruised, and beaten for the camera.
- Sets— Believe it or not, we don’t own a castle where we can do our filming. This would help cover the cost of location rentals and set pieces we will need to build.
- Special Effects— Magic isn't real, no matter how much we wish it was. We need to create magical effects on the computer in order to bring our LARPers' imaginations to life.
- Music— Jesse Cale did a great job on our pilot's soundtrack, and we would like to bring him back to continue!