AntiZerois creating CAPTAIN HARDCORE - a Scifi/Cyberpunk XXX VR/Non VR Game
Select a membership level
You bravely head into the unknown.
- Access the latest build (this will be available after the demo is out, release date coming soon)
- More content and systems than the demo
- All the rewards from lower tiers
Includes Discord rewards
PRESS "SHOW MORE"Patreon have changed their page layout which has hidden my "about" section for non-patrons and made it easy to miss. To see what the game is all about press the "Show More" button below! If you are viewing the page as a Patron you'll still see the old (much better!) layout.
Captain Hardcore Demo Out Now!Download the free demo to try out the game and see how it runs on your system, then get the full demo with all toys and nudity unlocked for $5. The demo shows off some of the features of the upcoming game, and gives you a feel for what I'm creating. I have a lot more planned (see the features list below) so hopefully you can see the potential!
- Works in VR and non VR
- Physics and IK system
- Add props and test out the sandbox mode
- Fluid simulation
- 7 toys to play with ($5 version)
It supports keyboard and mouse in non-VR mode, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Rift S, Valve Index and Samsung Odyssey+ (WMR). The demo only allows one character but the next build will have multiple characters enabled.
Board your ship and explore the darkest reaches of the universe in search of the hottest and most depraved space sluts. Bring them aboard your research vessel where you can customise their looks in your bio-metrics lab, probe and experiment on them in your high tech science chamber, or create virtual scenes using your ships Cyber-Masturbatorium - all in the name of science!
The deep space science vessel 'Steel Penetrator' has been custom built for this mission. On board you will find:
- Navigation area
- Cargo/Shuttle bay
- Biometrics lab
- Experimentation Chamber
- Bedroom and living quarters
A wide range of sexual devices are being developed for this mission. Some might already be familiar to you, but a few are more high tech and experimental in nature. More details of these will be released as we make progress with our research.
- Basic implementation of VR and non VR controls/player systems
- High-poly female character that will gradually be improved with customisation options added later
- Working genitals
- Realistic skin shaders
- Realistic body fluid simulation (pee and cum)
- Sandbox mode where you can pose characters and other objects/toys however you like to create custom scenes. The only limit is your imagination! Works in VR and non VR!
- IK and physics based Animation system that allows the player to touch, grab and position characters however they want
- Ship level design
- VR and non VR user interface/interaction systems
- Jiggle physics for tits/ass etc
- 3D binaural audio
- Graphics settings menu
- AI and full character animation/ interaction system
- Facial animation system
- Adding objects to the sandbox mode
- Character hair customisation
- Character clothing customisation
- Male characters
- Character morph customisation
- Sex devices from toys to bondage gear, machines and restraints
- Cinematic camera for taking screen shots
- Quest system
- Dialogue system
- Use motion controllers to record animations to the characters
- Library of animations that can be used on the characters in sandbox mode
- Create and load/save simulations in the Cyber-Masturbatorium
- A variety of different themed environments for the Cyber-Masturbatorium
- Tech tree for unlocking new devices
I've tested the game on a few low spec machines and it's running surpisingly well even without a dedicated GPU (You're not going to have the most smooth experience, but it does work on a Ryzen 5 using onboard graphics). For VR I would recommend a GTX 1070/1080 or higher. There are some pretty demanding things running on the CPU too (mainly the physics) so a powerful CPU will help smooth things out. Optimisation is very important, and a good VR experience can only be achieved by constantly finding ways to cut back on precious frame time. I'll listen carefully to any feedback I get regarding performance and adjust things accordingly.
Currently only Windows is supported but a Mac build will be considered if there's enough demand for it.
The game supports HTC Vive, Oculus Rift/Rift S, Valve Index and Samsung Odyssey+. It's possible to play the demo on the Quest if you stream it from a PC using Virtual Desktop, but I'm also testing out the Quest to see if I can create a "light" version that will run without a PC.
The game is currently in the early stages of development. The core systems and UI are being worked on and made into something that functions smoothly before I start adding actual content. The plan is to deliver the main sex mechanics before adding any story or other game mechanics.
I have some more ambitious ideas that I'd like to try if I reach enough funding and the sex part of the game is complete, including missions on board space stations or even planets and extra locations to discover. Maybe even combat mechanics with some interesting adult themed weapons. I have a whole story and game mechanics planned for a procedurally generated first person/VR shooter, but this is for much much later and for now I'll just focus on the sex part of the game.
Currently it's being worked on full time by just me - I may be one person, but I do the work of 5! Depending on the level of support I get here, I would like to continue working hard on the game, and perhaps enlist the help of some artists/animators when it reaches that stage.
The ultimate goal is to get the game completed and released on as many stores as possible, including Steam. I've already put an enormous amount of time and effort into it, and if I receive enough funds to continue working then that's what I'll be doing. I don't know at this early stage how far it's going to go, and I'm also unsure about the best way to set up the Patreon tiers and rewards - I'm just doing this because I love making games and I think I have something different to offer the adult gaming genre. I'm totally committed to making Captain Hardcore the best game I can.
I'd like to be honest and say: Where it ends up all depends on how much support I receive from you guys! (and obviously how hard I work :P) Thank you for taking the time to read my page, we'll see where the journey takes us!
Email: [email protected]
$3,762 of $5,000 per month
5 of 7
I can buy motion capture equipment to create high quality animations.