Card Game Geekis creating The Ultimate Website for TCG Addicted
Select a membership level
Because honestly, that $1.00 is soooo much more than Google would have paid me for those Ads, that you can feel proud for supporting CardGameGeek.com
Also you get access to the Discord channel.
You make us proud and help running without having to re enable these pesky annoying Ads
- Patrons donating just $1.00 per month are giving about 1,000X more to CardGameGeek than every ad they could possibly watch in a month.
- You can vote on Next Game's Poll
- You can join the Roadmap and Games Boards on Trello and comment on it.
- 50% of your pledge will be discounted, monthly, from your orders on CardGameGeek eBay shop.
- A Player Icon will show your Patreon Status next to your username on CGG.
- Plus all previous rewards
- Join The Round Table, a closed channel on Discord to chat with us and help shape the future of Card Game Geek
- A Collector Icon will show your Patreon Status next to your username on CGG.
- Plus all previous rewards
With your direct support, I can continue to develop new features and add new content to CardGameGeek.com, pay the developers a fair wage, and put together the best tools to offer a dream place for any TCG player out there.
I started with the idea of using Ads only to keep this going on the long run, but I soon came to the conclusion that with a few help from the community through Patreon we can achieve a much better result in a smaller time frame. I hope to reach that point soon enough.
What does my money actually pay for?
The Patreon funds cover a variety of things but mainly development costs, which helps me plans and implement a variety of content and features such as:
- New games added to the database
- Import and Export features, either generic or platform specific.
- An extensive and complete Trading feature
- Visual Dream Cards building for every game
- Multi-Vendors E-Commerce (eBay like) specific for CCGs
- YouTube Channel with unboxing, tutorials and let's play videos
- Dedicated news and resource pages for every game
- and much much more to come.
When does the new features will be implemented?
I will keep a public roadmap to let Patreon being constantly updated on the progress of the development.
How can I support you?
First of all, THANK YOU. Your support means a lot to me, and I’m incredibly grateful. You can help by contributing to the Patreon - even as little as a dollar a month can help me continue develop the website that you enjoy and I love making.
And you’ll get rewards - for as little as $1/month, you can get access to the Discord channel for Patreons and Remove all these annoying Ads, for $5/month you get the chance to vote on Next Game's Polls and access to a private page where you can download HQ Scans of the cards I am doing, admittedly slowly, by myself. At $25/month, you’ll get your contents, blog articles or videos, sponsored and/or hosted on CardGameGeek.com. (The contents are subject to verification, only OOP TCG/CCG related contents are accepted for now).
Check all other tiers options to see what CardGameGeek can offer you.
If you still aren't sure about support me through Patreon but want to help, fear not.
You can just use one of these links each time you want to buy ANYTHING on Amazon or eBay.
It's a very small thing for you, and it won't change anything on your side, but it does a lot for CardGameGeek.
Thank you. Thank you so much for helping me make this a reality.
NB: Games chosen by the Royal Tier Patreons are extras, and do not influence the general voting.