I'm doing Illustrations for commercial and private Issues, Gameart and most importantly I create Comics.
And this is why I'm here :)
My current and most valuable project is an ongoing fantasy-webcomic series called "The Origin Story" or in German: "Vom Anfang"
Once a week it updates with one page on Taspastic in English
and on it's own website www.vom-anfang.de in German.
But let's be honest. One page once a week is not enough!
Unfortunately due to grown up stuff like rent, health care, food or (not so grown up) things like the latest pokemon-game I cannot find more time to concentrate solely on this comic, because I have to take other freelance-jobs as well to cover my needs.
And here is where you come into the game.
With your help I could bring some stability into my finances which would allow me to create more fixed comic work time. (Without a bad feeling that other work is being abandoned)
More Comic time would lead to more pages, faster story progression and more stuff to enjoy for you :D Doesn't this sound nice to you?
Every single dollar helps.
Okay you got it. But let's be honest (again) - Throwing money on me sounds tempting, but what do you get in return?
Well at first I won't stop drawing comics for free... but since I'd continue to do that anyway let's talk about some real rewards.
I'm still figuring out what would be some real good rewards and if you have an idea just shout it to me.
Some things I can offer:
- Earlier access to the latest pages
- Sneak Peeks into the projects work (sketches, unfinished artworks, lineart of comic-pages)
- Ocasional polls where you can influence the comic directly (e.g names for locations, characters, clothcolor etc.)
- Some step by step pieces, pictures and videos
- Personal sketches and commissions.
- Physical rewards from time to time, like patreon exclusive prints, postcards or something I didn't thought about yet ;)
- And obviously eternal gratitude from me and the characters from my comicprojects
Sounds inviting to you?
Then come and join my journey! Let's create a fantastic story together.
I'm looking forward to meet you.
Thanks for your time