Hello! My name is Dilyana and I'd like to thank you for checking out my Patreon page. I hope you'll find something you'll enjoy here.
A little bit about me?
Well, I write stories about characters falling in love. 'Cause who doesn't want to find The One?
Okay, I guess there are some people who like to be on their own. Some of my characters would agree... For a while anyway.
I also have a book-related blog where I post writing tips, author interviews, book reviews, book promotions and giveaways, and more. If you are a writer and need some advice, check it out. There's also a form you can use to submit your book for a review. I accept ARCs from traditionally and self-published authors, from first timers and from veterans of the craft, so don't be shy to fill it in.
As for my Patreon account: it's here mostly for readers. Sure, I'll be posting writing prompts and behind the scenes of my writing process, but most of the content - whole chapters, short stories, character profiles and interviews, etc. - would cater to readers. But you are probably interested in the rewards, huh?
- About the chapters I'll be posting exclusively on Patreon each Saturday (a $1 tier reward). They are from a Contemporary MM Romance series I'm calling The Club, in which each book concentrates on a different couple. The main characters in all books are connected, however, because they are friends, co-workers or family members. Both the blurb and Ch. 1 of Book 1 are available to READ FOR FREE, and so are some teasers; just click on The Club or free hashtag.
- All rewards are available once per month, unless stated otherwise.
- If you pledge a certain sum, but aren't interested in one or more of the rewards in that tier (for example, you pledge $2, but don't wish for a chapter dedication), tell me. Just because you pledge a sum, it doesn't mean you HAVE TO get all the rewards; claim only those you want.
- Favorite planning/plotting place: my bed
- My dream is to one day publish a book I'm proud of.
- When I was little (don't remember my exact age, but think elementary school here), I decided to write a crime novel for my mom's birthday because she's a huge lover of books. I don't remember much about it, except that it was about a group of people, robbing a bank. I'd only started it when I decided that it wasn't good enough and scrapped the project. One of my biggest regrets is that I threw out the little I had written, scared that someone might find it and read it. Many times I've wished that I'd kept it so I could one day finish it, even though my fear of not being good enough persists to this day and applies to all of my writing projects. Also, this is the only novel that I've ever tried to write in Bulgarian.
- Another one from when I was a kid. While learning English, my teacher encouraged me to use the words I've learned to make up rhymes. I think it was because one - I was already making up rhymes, and two - she thought I might memorize the words with more ease this way. As a result, I've penned a bunch of "poems" that include the words "cat", "bat", "rat" and "hat" because they were some of the first things she taught me.
- Hogwarts house according to Pottermore: Ravenclaw
- Favorite animals (in no particular order): cats, dogs, wolves, foxes, ravens, owls, guinea pigs
- Some of my favorite books (in no particular order): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, Misfits by Garrett Leigh, The Captive Prince trilogy by C.S. Pacat (basically YA Fantasy/Paranormal and Adult non-mushy Romance)
- Favorite snack: popcorn
- Favorite drink: sparkling water/unflavored soda
- Favorite color: usually black, but depends on what the color applies to (for example, for clothing it's black, but I like grey cats with stripes more than black cats)
If you want to chat, PM me!