Chris Plance is creating CatholicLA
1

patron

$NaN
per month
My goal is to create podcasts, articles, parish study programs, books, and videos that help evangelize the people of Los Angeles. 

The success of America depends on the success of the US Catholic Church, but the Catholic Church will rise or fall depending on the strength of its biggest stronghold—the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. That's were our partnership comes in! 

I love serving the people of God in Los Angeles!

When I had my reversion to the Catholic faith 10 years ago, I have had one single desire: to help the Catholic Church in Los Angeles advance the Gospel against the current Dark Powers in this city. 

That's why I'm asking for your financial support.

Anyone that feels passionate about seeing the Church advance the mission Christ entrusted her with here in Los Angeles, the most influential city in the world, will find a perfect home in this community of supporters. I look forward to your financial support, and expect many prayers to come with it. 

Jesus and Mary, be with us on the way. 

Christopher G. Plance

Always forward, never back!
Tiers
Bronze
$10 or more per month
Silver
$25 or more per month
Gold
$100 or more per month
Goals
1 of 86 patrons
The Sunday readings at Mass make up a mere 14% of the entire Bible. What about the other 86%? Once I reach 86 patrons, I will provide a weekly podcast explaining what the Sunday Mass readings are all about, giving you insights from the other 86% of the Bible. You can share these insights with family and friends on your way to Mass each week. 
1 of 2
My goal is to create podcasts, articles, parish study programs, books, and videos that help evangelize the people of Los Angeles. 

The success of America depends on the success of the US Catholic Church, but the Catholic Church will rise or fall depending on the strength of its biggest stronghold—the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. That's were our partnership comes in! 

I love serving the people of God in Los Angeles!

When I had my reversion to the Catholic faith 10 years ago, I have had one single desire: to help the Catholic Church in Los Angeles advance the Gospel against the current Dark Powers in this city. 

That's why I'm asking for your financial support.

Anyone that feels passionate about seeing the Church advance the mission Christ entrusted her with here in Los Angeles, the most influential city in the world, will find a perfect home in this community of supporters. I look forward to your financial support, and expect many prayers to come with it. 

Jesus and Mary, be with us on the way. 

Christopher G. Plance

Always forward, never back!

Recent posts by Chris Plance

Tiers
Bronze
$10 or more per month
Silver
$25 or more per month
Gold
$100 or more per month