First of all, thanks for visiting this page! Please read the description below to gain a better understanding about my Patreon page.
Convallaria’s Library is a site that I run by myself, containing translation of Japanese web novels and my original series. This Patreon combines both of the translations and original series. Please select your tier accordingly.
- Any funds donated here will go to the sponsored chapter queue at the beginning of each month.
- There is no advanced chapter access, but here is the catch of supporting my translation in Patreon. Once the sponsored chapter threshold is reached, I will immediately release the chapter to public. This way, you can gain a faster translation instead.
- I only set one tier per translated chapter with the default $1, but you are free to specify the amount you want to pledge by editing it at Patreon checkout.
- If you want to support more than one translations at once, you can notify me the amount per series by messaging me.
For original series
- If you select tier with chapter rewards, you will receive the link via private message at the same time as I post update.
- Note that you will start receiving it after your payment’s been processed. If you pledge at the start of the month and can’t wait a whole month to start receiving the reward, you can send the month’s support through my ko-fi or Paypal, and I will immediately send you the rewards. I apologize for the inconvenience, as charge up-front isn’t yet enabled for my Patreon page.
It is also possible to support both my translations and original, just send me a private message in Patreon about it.
If there is any question, feel free to contact me!
Thanks for all your support, and I appreciate every contribution!
Your pledge in Patreon will surely tie me down to the work that you’re supporting, ensuring the stability of release, and even increasing the release frequency.