Who We Are
Corridor Digital is a small team of video creators, founded by Sam Gorski and Niko Pueringer. We dream up sci-fi, action, and video game-inspired YouTube videos, jam-packed with stunning VFX and movie-like cinematography.
What You Get.
As a Patron we want to reward you with receive exclusive bonuses unavailable to the public!
- A chance to vote on the next Corridor concept that gets brought to life!
- A blu-ray quality download of our videos released each month!
- Livestream hangout each month!
- Access to monthly blooper reel.
- Access to our newest video at least 24 hours before it goes live on YouTube.
- Shoutouts for you (and your channel if you wish) on CorridorCrew each month.
- 1-on-1 video calls with you and the Corridor team.
- An EXCLUSIVE vlog, not seen on any of our channels, especially for you if we reach out $7500/month goal.
Why We Need Your Help.
Making videos is a full-time job for us. Every day we are developing, shooting, and editing videos so that you (The Fans!) can watch them for free. While we do receive a modest revenue for making YouTube videos, this money goes directly back into running our small production company.
Even though we've become specialists at "making cinema quality videos on a low budget," having little to no money for a "production budget" when approaching videos ultimately creates significant creative limitations.
By giving your support through Patreon, we can deliver on hundreds of creative ideas we've been forced to forego due to high costs associated with things like locations, known actors, and cinema-quality equipment. So, providing your support means you get to see more content of the highest quality, while we get the creative satisfaction of creating bigger and better videos.
We're working on a TON of amazing projects for you guys. Some short-form... some long-form. You can follow the adventure on our CorridorCrew channel, or check out 2 amazing, action-packed videos a month on Corridor Digital!
Thank you for your support, and above all, thanks for watching!