Creaturistais creating Creatures, Novels, Blogging, Games
Select a membership level
Coffee Fund (Tip Jar)
I don't have a coffee problem, honest! You have my heartfelt thanks. Every dollar counts, and I appreciate it hugely.
You'll also receive:
- Vote on which shirts get made next!
- Entry into each shirt giveaway when a new design is completed!
- Coffee Patron status on my discord server, Awesome!
I like my lattes like I like my coffee: Delicious! Thank you!
At this tier, you can expect the benefits from Coffee Fund status, plus:
- Peeks at whatever I happen to be working on, including things like concept art for the little game I’m working on, early access when it is available, in-progress sketches, access to in-progress drafts of my novel, and so on. Volume of content will vary, according to life.
- Fancy Latte Patron status on my discord server, with access to the Fancy Latte club. I'll post Work-in-Progress images from the art that I'm working on, and let you see my terrifying to-do list! You'll also have access to a special chat channel.
Thank you for
popping in. I’m a creative who left their day job of many years in
late 2016 to try my hand at drawing, writing, living on a boat, and
making games. So, when I’m not helping other game developers out,
I’m working on my own projects. Here are some of the things I do:
Since I was young, I’ve drawn, mostly as a vehicle for sharing my ideas with others. While it’s not my focus, I do draw quite a bit and am slowly working on improving my skills and acquiring new ones. I post art here, on my Patreon, Twitter, and Artstation, and I’ll even occasionally put designs up in my Threadless Shop.
I blog about a variety of things: Creative projects, Learning to Sail, the day-to-day reality of being a bit eccentric, and more. I’m also working on a fantasy novel. I currently have an initial draft and am working on refining this so that I can eventually publish it.
Video games have been a lifelong passion of mine, and I’m currently working on a little narrative game right now. Once this is complete, I’ll most likely be jumping into a slightly more ambitious project with my friends and family.
I recently became a liveaboard on a sailboat. Currently, I'm learning sailing and boat maintenance. It's a unique arrangement that many people have questions about, and I'm happy to share. In my blog, I will continue adding "Suddenly Sailing" entries about this experience.