Currently Reading Podcastis creating a Bookish podcast
Select a membership level
Support the show, join the conversation! You'll get access to our 2020 Reading Journal for free, our many thanks, and various CR resources! We'll also give you access to one or more bonus episodes per month, behind-the-scenes content, and Bookish Friends access to IG "close friends" content and/or our private FB group. Patrons will also be given priority for Book Bar requests!
And now we want to do even more! We are looking forward to providing bonus content for Bookish Friends who want to support the work of the podcast behind the scenes.
Of course, you may have been supporting us already, by using Amazon affiliate links to buy titles we've mentioned on the show, by leaving us amazing reviews, or by shouting us out on social media. All of those are fantastic ways to support us, and we are SO grateful!
But if you're ready to take the next step, and partner up with us, you'll get some extra goodies for jumping on board as a Bookish Friend.
What Do I Get if I Become a Bookish Friend Patreon Supporter?
- Access to our 2020 Currently Reading illustrated reading journal. For sale to the public but you'll get it for free!
- Access to a variety of extra content including additional episodes of "Belly Up to the Book Bar" where Patrons ask for our recommendations, and Kaytee Reads Too Much episodes, where Kaytee reviews all the books she read in a month, not just those that make it on the "big show."
- Access to special one-off audio content like Behind the Scenes conversations and Deep Dives into particular topics.
- Access to spreadsheets that Kaytee and Meredith use to keep organized.
- Behind the Scenes photos. (Do you love lists? You'll love this.)
- Early access to exclusive merchandise.
- The chance to participate in the making of Currently Reading. Bookish Friends will be the first ones we ask for ideas, topics and opinions.
- Plus, you'll be added to our "Close Friends" section on Instagram, where you can interact with Meredith and Kaytee more closely and, where we can share stories and ask questions Just For You. (Be looking for your thank you email with a Google form that you can fill out to give us that info!)
- Membership in our Currently Reading Bookish Friends closed Facebook Group.
- We'll be using the pledges from patrons to pay the various subscription/membership fees that make the podcast possible, upgrade equipment as needed, and create giveaways (which help grow our listener base as well as reward loyal listeners).
- We also want to be sure to stay true to the spirit of Currently Reading, and avoid advertisers in the traditional sense. We want to be sure that any product/service that you hear about on Currently Reading is something that we both genuinely find useful or lovely, and not just someone who paid us to talk about them.
Thanks for supporting us, in whatever way works best for YOU, reader. We adore you to the moon and back.