DIY Investingis creating an Investing Community
Select a membership level
DIY Quality Investing Members earn access to the following exclusive investing content:
1. Individual Company Business Quality Reports
The first step in my investing process is to categorize each company I research by the quality of its underlying business.
These reports will be short memos outlining the reasoning used to classify each company within its respective quality tier.
2. Company Quality Tier List
Ongoing access to a list of Quality companies. This will provide an initial list for you to choose companies to begin researching for future investment.
DIY Value Investing Members earn access to all of the above benefits + the following exclusive investing content:
1. Intrinsic Value Reports
The second step in my investing process is to evaluate the intrinsic value of businesses that pass my quality screen. I establish an intrinsic value estimate for a smaller subset of companies.
Members on this tier will have access to this small group of companies with an intrinsic value report.
Combined with the Business Quality Reports, available from the $5 tier, this benefit should be helpful to the DIY Investor interested in narrowing down their potential investment targets even faster.
Insiders - Full Access
DIY Investing's Full Access Insiders earn access to all of the above benefits + the following exclusive investing content:
1. Full Insider Access to my ongoing fundamental analysis process.
- List of Companies
- Portfolio Weightings
Note: Absolute portfolio sizing and # of shares of each company will be shielded for my personal privacy.
Both Purchase and Sell decisions will be available for your exclusive review, along with my reasoning for each.
2. My personal Micro-Cap Fundamental Analysis Notes
Exclusive access to my ongoing fundamental analysis research on micro-cap companies. Micro-cap companies are those companies with a Market Capitalization below approximately $300 Million.
3. Private Access to my "Buy Thesis" for each of my current and future positions.
This approximately one-page document will outline exactly why I own the company and how I expect the business to perform in the future.
About DIY Investing
Join our Investing CommunityWelcome to the DIY Investing Patreon Page! This page is the central hub for managing the membership site program for DIYInvesting.org.
About DIY InvestingDIY Investing is an investing community designed to help you Start Building Wealth! DIY Investing is a collection of my blog, podcast, YouTube videos, and other educational resources for investing. Regardless of your preferred way of consuming content, we have something to offer you as an aspiring DIY-Investor!
Why Patreon?The DIY Investing membership site is hosted on DIYInvesting.org with Patreon used as the payment processor and platform partner. Members are offered exclusive access to investment research and educational resources on how to be a better investor. Patreon allows me to carefully curate this insider content for each individual member of our community.
Exclusive Community Member BenefitsThe public-facing content of DIY Investing is focused on providing general-purpose investing insight and personal finance education to the masses. In contrast, your membership will offer you exclusive behind-the-scenes access to my personal investing process. As you increase your contribution/membership level you will gain an increasingly inside look at my investment research.
All of the benefits provided here are meant to save you time and help you earn more money from your investing. You'll be gaining access to my personal notes, fundamental analysis, and valuation on companies.
Member Benefits include:
- Business Quality Reports
- Intrinsic Value Reports
- "Insider Access" to my Personal Investment Portfolio and Company Holdings
- Micro-Cap Stock Research - My personal notes and fundamental analysis
- "Buy Thesis" reports on each and every company that I currently own and purchase in the future
- Investment Alerts - Updates when I make changes to my personal portfolio
WhoOur community membership program is designed to cater to DIY Investors across the spectrum of experience and asset levels. There is something for everyone and I have set up the program to allow you to grow into higher levels of membership as your assets and needs grow.
The Insiders - Full Access membership tier of $25/month is the premier option for anyone who wants to have everything they need to invest just like me. With insider access to my fundamental analysis and research notes, you'll have a solid foundation for your own due diligence.
TLDR:The DIY Investing Patreon membership program is designed to provide you with valuable and exclusive research, education, and tools you need to be a successful investor.
- Charge Upfront is active. (i.e. Patreon will charge you immediately when you join because you will gain immediate access to all past exclusive member content. You'll then be charged on the first of the month each month going forward.)
- FYI: If you happen to sign up near the end of a month, this could result in two charges in a short time frame.
- Continuous Product Improvement: The products included in these member benefits are new and being tested for the first time. I am committed to continuous improvement on these products both from patron feedback and the addition of new companies over time.
- Early Patron backers should be aware that the investment research in terms of both Quality and Quantity are currently best compared to a "beta-test" of a product.
- [I will remove this qualifier once I have gained sufficient feedback that the quality and quantity is sufficient enough to do so.]
- Irregular Posting-Frequency: As the benefits provided to patrons are the result of my personal investing process, I cannot guarantee any sort of regular posting frequency.
- Finding interesting investment ideas to write up is not an exact science.
- Some months there may be multiple write-ups, while some months may have no ideas posted at all.
- Thus, you should primarily support me as a Patron if you want to support my future work, and less because you expect specific regularly posted rewards.
- I am NOT a financial advisor. I am NOT a registered investment advisor and I do NOT provide investment advice. None of the rewards, research, or other benefits from being one of my Patrons should be construed as investment advice. I have NOT taken into account your personal financial situation in developing this content. All content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. I, Trey Henninger, and DIYInvesting.org shall NOT be held liable for any investment decisions made from the use of the content provided through this Patreon program or via the DIYInvesting.org website. Read my full Terms of Service for additional information
All patrons will receive exclusive access to a patron's only forum. This forum will allow you to discuss your investing ideas with everyone else in our community. You'll also be able to ask questions of others and myself to continue learning together.