- Why are we doing this? Deen Games started with a simple idea: call people to Islam through games. Pique their curiosity to learn more. Deen Games became so much more than that:
- We create fun, engaging alternatives to non-Islamic games.
- We develop educational and Islamic kids games.
- We teach Muslims about their deen.
- We educate through games about math, science, and other worldly topics
- We showcase our voice, our values, and our culture to the media.
- Where are we going with this? We've achieved so much already: we've made web games, desktop games, and mobile games. There's so much more we haven't done: console games, Steam, classroom integration, even VR. We need to up our game to get there.
- How can I help? For years, a single person powered Deen Games. With your support, we can hire help and build games better, faster, and more engaging than ever before. We can't do it without you!
With Patreon, you can donate what you want, whenever you want, and get special access to the rewards we've set up to thank you.
Our games will always be free to play for everyone from our website. With your help, we'll be able to work on Deen Games projects full time, and make more great games.
Thanks for reading, and we hope to connect with you soon.