Using Patreon I hope to save up money to, someday, buy a plane ticket to visit my boyfriend, maybe even just stay at home and make comics and illustrations for a living.
WHAT I'M MAKING
- Previews of futures pages:
- Lost Marbles
- New comics/mini comics
- Concept designs
- 3D Environments
- Livestreams where I'll take questions and draw commissions
Don't be afraid to send me a message, or contact me on any of the social media sites I'm currently using.
During the creation of GRiMLOCKeD, if you're interested in collaborating feel free to ask me for my personal email and we can get chatting!
- All credit will be given to those who help out, it is also likely that I'll give a shout-out on here about your amazing art skills and record me hollering your name up and down the streets (only if the internet stops working and I have nothing better to do that day).
What are you gonna do with the money we give you?
- I plan on using it to save up for something that is near and dear to my heart.
But, what about after that?
- If I reach $500 a month then I'll use that money to be able to move out of my family's house once and for all.
Are you open for commissions?
- For the time being, yes ------------------------->
What is your background in art?
- I've been creating art for more than 13 years, attended school focusing on the arts for the past 6 years and I've been a creative writer for 10 years.
Could you help consult on something I've been creating? Possibly for free?
- To put it plainly, yes to both. BUT only if you accredit me as an editor or something to that accord.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to send them my way and I'll respond ASAP.
For any patreon questions please consult the link below: