What if learning was a lifestyle?
- An opportunity to embrace every moment as a learning opportunity, without the pressures of testing highlighting your failures.
- Youth engaging in topics with genuine interest, instead of pre-defined benchmarks based on grade/age ratios.
- Connecting with local small businesses to gain first-hand experience based on interests. Visiting local museums and landmarks to learn history face-to-face.
- Receiving support from parents of various backgrounds and experiences to strengthen your learning journey.
Welcome to Eclectic Learning Network (ELN)
Inspired by my daughters, ELN is a member-based network; dedicated to empowering through community, connection, and awareness that reflect the cultural and interest-driven needs of families of color and underserved communities in Philadelphia, PA.
- creating opportunities and providing resources for families
- embracing empowerment and strength in learning
- revitalizing the joy of learning through community, connection, and awareness
- supporting interest-driven learning experiences for their children
Becoming a creator of Patreon has been a decision I have been mulling over for the past year and a half. As a Patron, you'll gain exclusive access to ELN's newsfeed and Unplugged video segments and more!