... but I do know how to teach Japanese online. I'm creating a free-to-use Japanese language website that will be both a complete textbook and workbook, with live streaming and video assistance using real language resources.
Currently, on the site, I have
- basic lessons in a step-by-step lessons,
- a dictionary,
- videos of translations and grammar explanations through the Japanese version of Skyrim,
- practice with the JLPT exams,
- hundreds of videos through youtube,
- individual grammar lessons,
- and much much more.
The real issue is that I can't put up as much content as I'd like because I have to pay my bills. Yes, the website is free, but I still have to pay for my home and my bills. I work more than 40 hours a week, and the website often gets neglected.
Essentially here's the issue: to spend as much time on my website as I'd like, I'd need to cancel on my current customers who pay my bills. If I get enough support, I can start spending more time on my website, and less time away from my computer.
Any donation of any size will surely add up with other donors!
Thank you for your time!