We have such tremendous support from our readers that sometimes it leaves us breathless so we decided we’d like to try and repay some of that support in practical ways so we’ve come up with a solution that we think is unique in the publishing industry.
For the last two years we’ve run a very successful eBook subscription club but one of the main pieces of feedback we received was that it wasn’t flexible enough to meet the needs of different sorts of readers.
Some readers are voracious and are happy to gobble down as many books as we can throw at them but some readers like to take their time and they were finding that the 50+ eBooks we were sending them every year was too many to handle.
We’ve listened to what you said and as a result we’ve partnered with Patreon to provide a flexible membership scheme for fans of Fahrenheit.
When you sign up to become a Fahrenhista via Patreon you’ll be rewarded with a sliding scale of eBooks and paperbacks depending on your appetite and budget.*
- Pledge for $1 per month and you’ll receive 12 eBooks over 12 months.
- Pledge for $3 per month and you’ll receive 36 eBooks over 12 months.
- Pledge for $5 per month and you’ll receive EVERY eBook we publish in the 12 month period. (approx 50+ books)
- Pledge for $12 per month and you’ll receive 12 paperbacks over 12 months
- Pledge for $15 per month and you’ll receive 12 paperbacks over 12 months + EVERY eBook we publish in that period.
In addition everyone who signs up will be eligible for exclusive VIP invites to the many Fahrenheit parties, events and meet-ups we organise in cities around the world.
*You know us, we like to keep things simple so there's no minimum period - you can cancel any time you want. All the rewards are pro-rata - ie; if you support for 3 months you get 3 months worth of rewards, if you support for 6 months you'll get 6 months worth of rewards.