A few months ago, I thought I was done telling those stories – but they kept coming to me. Like the guy who wandered around downtown Farmington one day wearing a sign that warned people to not get married. (I feel your pain, buddy.) Or the ugly flyer posted in downtown Farmington that was later replaced with a peaceful and loving message. Or the many touching tales of neighborhood generosity happening in a "Buy Nothing" Facebook group that's growing by leaps and bounds.
I'm ready to give a voice once again to the heart and soul of our community, and I need your help to bring Farmington Voice to its fullest potential as a trusted hub for local news. Your monthly commitment supports timely, accurate coverage of:
- Local government
- Downtown Farmington
- Local businesses
- Community events
- Opportunities to help others
- Stories about your friends and neighbors you probably won't find anywhere else.
In addition, your contribution will fund our Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce membership, which in turn supports the local business community.
There are other ways to financially support Farmington Voice:
- One-time contribution - Send your check or money order made out to Collinwood Media to 33414 Oakland St. Apt. 2 Farmington MI 48335, or subscribe via Paypal.
- Advertising - Give me a call, 248-568-0581 or drop an email to [email protected] for information
- Swag Shop - It's a work in progress at sunfrog.com/JoniHubred.
We also need your time and attention. Read and share stories, follow us and join the conversation on social media. And thank you, as always, for your interest and support!