For Your Referenceis creating a Podcast
You're a little nasty and we dig it. Thank you for adding a brick to our Foundation. For this level of much appreciated support...
- Shout you out on the podcast and our socials when you sign up
- Access to participate in polls and discussions of various natures
- Access to our referential Discord
Word play is most important to get the juices flowing. If you'll pardon the reference pun. For this level of much appreciated support...
- Exclusive access to the second half of our Black Panther recording.
- Able to watch video versions of our holiday special episodes. We're talking all jingled bells and yuletide cheer!
- Able to listen to our Monthly Round Up (patreon exclusive show where we talk about what's new and form our schedule)
- All benefits in Tier 1 (they are foundational, after all)
Like a fair King, we will gladly deflower you with more exclusive content. For this level of much appreciated support...
- Exclusive access to Special Episodes like Oscar, Emmy award predictions.
- Able to listen to Frame of Reference (patreon exclusive show where each episode is dedicated to a beloved Daddywood citizen)
- Submit your a saying/proverb that will be used on Your Phrase or Mine segment in our main show and choose which host will guess
- All benefits in Tier 1 and Tier 2 (they are foundational and pardony, after all)
About For Your Reference
Each episode we breakdown our hot takes on TV Shows and Movies that you will either ardently agree or vehemently disagree with.
KT is an Aussie/Tongan woman and Oti is a Kenyan man. This is pertinent as a listener because our banter comes from our frame of reference, if you'll pardon the pun.
We're looking to continue our podcast and, with the help of our dedicated listeners, expand into video segments and deeper dives! Onwards and upwards pals, Excelsior!