Visions of Zosimos is an Online Tactical CCG that draws on alchemy and mysticism for inspiration. We want to immerse our players in the battle for the Afterlife, where much of the game’s action takes place. However, in order to survive in the Afterlife, our players must learn to create their own Homunculus to fight for them, as well as craft decks of cards that can suit their own unique playstyles.
So why Patreon? Well- we have a LOT of artwork to share and stories to tell, and this is the perfect place to share it! Forever Interactive is a small group of scrappy developers based near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Over the years, we’ve branched out into a virtual studio, with developers contributing to our progress from across the US, Canada, and Europe.
We’re psyched to be so close to a Steam release!! We’ve been working really hard on fixing bugs and finding players (like YOU) to test our game. The Game is currently in an Alpha state and you can check out these links to get a hold of the game to try!
For game keys, interviews, feedback, criticism, information, etc... please contact us at [email protected]
So what do you need to know about VoZ?
- Free to Play
- Turn-based tactical tabletop war game/CCG played on a hexagon game board
- In-game Deck builder that allows you to create any combination of cards to build your personalized ultimate deck to fit your unique play style
- Fully integrated in-game store that allows you to securely use in-game currency earned through gameplay, as well as real-world money to purchase items in-game
- Can be played with up to 6 people simultaneously
- PvP game mode, with additional modes (including PvE) in development.
- Unprecedented strategic options, not seen before within a video game.
- Multiple maps available with distinct stories, lore and environments
- Social aspects of a MMO
- Microtransaction based monetization system: Card packs, cosmetic items and homunculi. NOT PAY TO WIN!
- Unique lore that ties into real world myths, legends and history.
Our goals, with help from our Patrons:
- Launch a crafting system
- Tons of short stories and lore set in the world of VoZ
- Extra concept art for to-be-developed new maps and cards
- Continued perpetual development of VoZ
- Updating 3D art
- Get feedback from the folks who are invested in our future- help shape VoZ!