Good Luck Macbethis creating Theatre
Select a membership level
- Exclusive behind the scenes info in our monthly video series, Company Dispatch with Chris Daniels!
- A limited-edition, one-of-a-kind, exclusive Sticker each season
- Your name will be listed in the Program of all GLM mainstage productions
Gotta Little Money
All of the Above +
- Invite to our livestream Q/A series, Digital Drinks with the Director, a limited access live video conference for each mainstage production (please note: you must provide your own drinks until digital bartending is real)
Give a Little More
All of the Above +
- Reserved Seat at all Pre-Show Production Prologues, where a fancy dramaturge will elucidate the historical and cultural background of the play and its writer
About Good Luck Macbeth
Our goals as a company are to produce socially relevant works of art, create sustainable opportunities for theatrical artists to live and work, and provide ongoing, engaging educational projects in our community. In every production, we engage local actors, crew members, tech specialists, costume designers, set builders, etc. Their time and talent are invaluable, and we firmly believe that they should compensated for that work. We only recently began offering small stipends to every single team member that works on a production to retain and grow a working enclave of theatrical professionals. Our programmatic goals include our New Works Initiative – a project that aims to foster new and emerging playwrights. In every season, we screen submissions from all over the world, for a space within our yearly lineup. We are also excited for our Theatrical Arts for All – an inclusive, educational experience that focuses on providing a safe place for kids with exceptionalities to express themselves creatively. Lastly, our Pay What You Decide Campaign – a new ticketing service where patrons can reserve seats for free, and then decide the value of their experience after-the-fact. We strive to make theatre accessible to all regardless of income.
We are excited to launch our Patreon account, a place where members can gain an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at our upcoming productions including trailers, interviews with cast and crew, and inspirations behind the creative decisions. We look forward to partnering with you to bring these projects to fruition. Your contribution, whether $1 or $100, is significant and we sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts.