Among other things, I've made:
- "(I Fell in Love With) The Majesty of Colors" - A strange beast from beneath the sea discovers the surface world. You choose how it reacts.
- "How to Raise a Dragon" - Hatch from a pixelly egg, grow up as a dragon, decide what kind of dragon you want to be, and then find out what happens to dragons.
- "Looming" - Perform archaeology in a distant place, far from the one you love. Bones and relics are scattered everywhere. The people here were not like you. The people here were not like each other.
- Ossuary - You've arrived in a strange Discordian underworld full of people whose virtue has stagnated into vice. Use sins as inventory items to push them along and find a way to escape.
- "Why So Few Violent Games?" - A blog post from the alternate universe where Gygax and Arneson made Counts and Courtship and Bungie made the bestselling transhuman romance Cortana.
- "The First Cabinet in Gone Home: A Close Reading" - 2600+ words on a piece of furniture and what it teaches us.