Simon Thomleyis creating Video Games and Related Utilities/Media
Select a membership level
Thank you! Every little bit is one step closer to a goal!
You gain access to private patron content such as early status updates/reveals! You will also gain access to the private patron channel(s) on the Headcannon Discord server, as well as the following features:
- Be heard as a "Priority Speaker" in voice chat!
- "Go LIve" to share a game stream into the server!
Gain all $1 perks, and while you remain a patron, have your name listed:
- In the credits for any project build released during that period!
- At the close of any video created during that period!
Please provide the name that you would like to see used (must not include offensive content)
Gain all previous perks, plus early access to videos and clips intended to become videos! Also:
- Ask me questions and I will answer them in one of my videos (Subject to approval and relevance of subject matter)!
- Make priority suggestions for upcoming videos (Subject to approval, please be patient as there may be several in queue)!
About Simon Thomley
Some of my current projects include:
- Headcannon Game Engine - A versatile, multiplatform 2D Game Engine with development utilities, freely-available for non-commercial projects!
- Fantastic Franklin - A wacky puzzle-platformer in which you have to guide an egg safely through various hazards. Planned to feature a level editor!
- Vertebreaker - A fast-paced 2D action game starring a Skeleton who uses the spine of a demon as both a weapon and grapple with bungee line effects!
When I can, I also like to do freely-available hobby stuff, some examples of which you can find on the Headcannon website in the sub-section for my hobby projects, as well as on my Youtube channel
And, speaking of Youtube, I also create videos and live streams dedicated to video games and video game development! Some subjects/formats may include, but are not limited to:
- Let's Plays
- Game Reviews
- Other Software/Item Reviews
- HCGE Tutorials
- Other Programming Tutorials (Ex: C, M68K Assembly)
- Tech Explanations (Ex: Tech aspects of classic hardware/games)
- Gameplay Streams
- Coding Streams(? Possibly)
Aside from my website and Youtube channel, don't forget to also follow me on twitter, and for older informational text dumps, see also my tumblr! I also have a Discord Server for support and discussion regarding any of my projects!
My goal is to work on my projects and content full-time. Do you like what I do? Then please consider helping me continue to do it! Each dollar frees up a small portion of my time, and they all add up!
That said, if another sufficiently-desirable opportunity presents itself, I may take another contract job (and thus, temporarily diminish or suspend personal projects). In that case, you should feel free to reduce or delete your pledge for its duration as you see fit. Any funds I receive from Patreon while on a contract will be considered "a tip" (given specifically to myself), and will add up to emergency funds and additional resources to use when my own projects resume (Note that these contracts tend to generate one-time payments - I don't receive recurring "royalties"/"commission"/etc)
Want to send a one-time tip through PayPal? Use my AOL email address "MStealthA", and still receive the appropriate rewards as described on this campaign! Can’t contribute right now? That’s ok, just share the link to this campaign to help spread the word!