You can find me writing at harmonymoore.com and at my newest endeavor, wideroom.org.
At harmonymoore.com I write about:
- healing from broken places
- knowing God, being known by him
- walking with Jesus in the ordinary moments of our lives
and I teach from:
- the stories of my own life
- the intersect of the Spirit and the culture around us
At wideroom.org I am creating:
- a homeschool space for encouragement and resources
- an honest blog of stories and how-we-do posts
- my own contributions to the Charlotte Mason community
Projects I hope to accomplish:
- Templates and resources to share with the homeschooling community
- Beautiful downloadable PDFs of teaching and writings
- An eBook from my current Survivor Songs series
I am also:
Writing a book about healing from sexual abuse; the amazing gift of walking with Jesus through the broken places of our lives.This project is sitting in my saved folders right now, waiting to be finished at the right time.
So thank you, thank you, with all my heart Your support allows me to keep writing and I am immensely grateful.