About Herostrain AnimationI've been animating on and off for around a decade and simply love it. Over the past 6 years I've been taking animation far more seriously. on YouTube I've made over a dozen short animated films and want to keep going much further than ever before.
For only a dollar a month, you'll support me on my adventure to make the best animations possible!
Your name will be put in the credits of every video as well as in all my major projects. You'll also get to see these major projects a week before its release. You'll also get the "Patron" role in my Discord server as well as other goodies, and side content not seen anywhere else.
All money earned through Patreon will go straight back into making more content.
- I will hire voice actors to perform various roles in future videos.
- I will licence more music and commission musicians to make original songs for my videos.
- I will hire modelers to make original characters and settings.
- I will also hire audio editors to make my videos sound even better than they'll look.
How will you know where your money is going? I'll post regular updates to show Patrons progress on current ongoing projects, as well as people brought on to work on videos.
What is the catch? My major projects take a long time to produce, sometimes upwards of 3 months (can easily be more than that). I'll always be releasing content but those major projects can get expensive. Your continued support will ensure that there are no hold-ups in production. You'll also be supporting those who I bring into my projects.
You should know all the information I have to make sure you're making the right choice.
- Going along with my new merch store I will eventually add a reward tier for discount merch. Seeing as how only the first campaign is going on now I'll have to wait and see what kind of discounts I can give you, and if they'll be exclusive to a possible higher tier reward. (I'll have to confirm that merch is going to be a mainstay)
- Game nights, and things of the like are being heavily considered, but will only be added as a reward after I can confirm a decent streaming schedule.
- Money earned through Patreon will go back into content. Paying for voice actors, music licences, and possibly composers and modelers will be the main focus of this campaign