Holden is creating Podcasts, Anime videos, and Manga Videos
35
patrons
Hi, I'm Holden. You probably know me from either my personal channel "HoldenReviews" or the podcast that I co-hosted called "PodTaku", or maybe the podcast that I am currently a part of called "Anime no Yume" that I not only host but do all of the editing for as well! I am here on Patreon because I want to push my video making hobby to the next level.

If you enjoy my content and want more of it in a timely manner, pledging here on Patreon is by far the best way to do so. No amount is too little or large.

I currently work as a freelance motion graphics artist & animator. While I do love animating and making motion graphics it doesn't take up that much of my time as business has been pretty straight forward, resulting in quick turnaround times and finishing most orders in a day or so. This gives me time to focus on creating content for my channel.

For those as skeptical as I am about Patreon, let me give you the rundown on the set up I have for my page. When you pledge an amount I will receive a portion of that (about 95% with the other 5% going to Patreon) upon the upload of a video that was meant to be funded. Because of this you won’t get charged for random, no effort update videos, only the quality content. You will get charged around the end of the month and if I post multiple videos you will be charged for each. Rather importantly! You can set a monthly limit so you do not end up paying for more than you bargained for. I HIGHLY suggest you do this so that you don’t end up getting charged more than you were willing to generously donate. If there is ever a problem with this you can talk to me personally and we can resolve it.

I currently only aim to make one video a month as a starting point, but in the future I aim for them to become bi-weekly by using the finances raised here to help hire some extra help to speed up production cycle tremendously.

Whether you choose to pledge or not, if you EVER want to talk to me personally please do not hesitate to contact me via any of these methods:Twitter: https://twitter.com/HoldenReviews (direct messages are open)My public Discord server: https://discord.gg/0uYgLZpzAFiH0kDc (No account required)Youtube Comments: https://www.youtube.com/user/HoldenReviews (I respond to every comment)If you find that you cannot make any financial contributions to the channel that is completely fine and the fact that you took the time to even read this far means a lot to me. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Holden
Tiers
Help Decide Content
$1 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
You will be able to help decide what I will prioritise in terms of videos, by taking part in exclusive voting and polls.

Thanks for helping me take this channel to the next level. It is greatly appreciated :)    

Includes Discord rewards
Early Access
$3 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
See my latest videos before they go public (a day to 5 days in advance).
Includes Discord rewards
Both 5 Dollar Rewards Give Both Rewards
$5 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
 Includes all of my scripts (completed, scrapped and in progress),  current editing progress charts,  and any other text related files that I use for my channel. 
Includes Discord rewards
Both 5 Dollar Rewards Give Both Rewards
$5 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
 Since I am the editor of the Anime no Yume and got approval from my co host if you are willing to donate this much you will receive an early listening of the newest episode of Anime no Yume a week before release. 
Includes Discord rewards
Commentary, Time Lapses, and Unedited BTS footage
$12 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
  If you have ever wanted to know what else goes on behind the scenes and or for me to give commentary on how I did certain things via commentary you can find those things out here. 
Includes Discord rewards
Goals
7 – reached! patrons
2 of 2
Hi, I'm Holden. You probably know me from either my personal channel "HoldenReviews" or the podcast that I co-hosted called "PodTaku", or maybe the podcast that I am currently a part of called "Anime no Yume" that I not only host but do all of the editing for as well! I am here on Patreon because I want to push my video making hobby to the next level.

If you enjoy my content and want more of it in a timely manner, pledging here on Patreon is by far the best way to do so. No amount is too little or large.

I currently work as a freelance motion graphics artist & animator. While I do love animating and making motion graphics it doesn't take up that much of my time as business has been pretty straight forward, resulting in quick turnaround times and finishing most orders in a day or so. This gives me time to focus on creating content for my channel.

For those as skeptical as I am about Patreon, let me give you the rundown on the set up I have for my page. When you pledge an amount I will receive a portion of that (about 95% with the other 5% going to Patreon) upon the upload of a video that was meant to be funded. Because of this you won’t get charged for random, no effort update videos, only the quality content. You will get charged around the end of the month and if I post multiple videos you will be charged for each. Rather importantly! You can set a monthly limit so you do not end up paying for more than you bargained for. I HIGHLY suggest you do this so that you don’t end up getting charged more than you were willing to generously donate. If there is ever a problem with this you can talk to me personally and we can resolve it.

I currently only aim to make one video a month as a starting point, but in the future I aim for them to become bi-weekly by using the finances raised here to help hire some extra help to speed up production cycle tremendously.

Whether you choose to pledge or not, if you EVER want to talk to me personally please do not hesitate to contact me via any of these methods:Twitter: https://twitter.com/HoldenReviews (direct messages are open)My public Discord server: https://discord.gg/0uYgLZpzAFiH0kDc (No account required)Youtube Comments: https://www.youtube.com/user/HoldenReviews (I respond to every comment)If you find that you cannot make any financial contributions to the channel that is completely fine and the fact that you took the time to even read this far means a lot to me. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Holden

Recent posts by Holden

Tiers
Help Decide Content
$1 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
You will be able to help decide what I will prioritise in terms of videos, by taking part in exclusive voting and polls.

Thanks for helping me take this channel to the next level. It is greatly appreciated :)    

Includes Discord rewards
Early Access
$3 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
See my latest videos before they go public (a day to 5 days in advance).
Includes Discord rewards
Both 5 Dollar Rewards Give Both Rewards
$5 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
 Includes all of my scripts (completed, scrapped and in progress),  current editing progress charts,  and any other text related files that I use for my channel. 
Includes Discord rewards
Both 5 Dollar Rewards Give Both Rewards
$5 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
 Since I am the editor of the Anime no Yume and got approval from my co host if you are willing to donate this much you will receive an early listening of the newest episode of Anime no Yume a week before release. 
Includes Discord rewards
Commentary, Time Lapses, and Unedited BTS footage
$12 or more per "quality" main channel video (Anime no Yume eps don't count)
  If you have ever wanted to know what else goes on behind the scenes and or for me to give commentary on how I did certain things via commentary you can find those things out here. 
Includes Discord rewards