HollettGaming.comis creating Games and Apps for PC, Mac, iOS and Android
Select a membership level
- Get Monthly Alpha releases as the game is being developed!
- Name an item in the game such as an asteroid, enemy race or similar!
- A big shout out on twitter and other social networks
- Patron only posts and insights into the development
- Beta releases once ready, play the game before its released!
- Final release once ready, get the released game as well!
- Name in the credits
- An Extra Big thank you!
Everything we have to offer!
All the same benefits as Alpha Access+ as well as:
- Limited edition HollettGaming T-shirt for each game we make (get a new T-shirt each project we start while a Platinum member)!
I am currently creating an asteroid management game called Sector 53, a little bit like Sim City but in space.
Based on an Amiga classic 'K240', with my own twist to it and of course now in actual 3D.
I'm also in touch with the original developer of the Amiga game to help guide this along.
It will be released for iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android and also PC.
Become a Patron and you can Play the game with early access to Alpha and Beta builds when they become available, we will also give patrons rewards like naming enemies, characters and things in the games.
You will also get a mention in all game credits made while you are a patron.
All this and get exclusive access to Patron only posts, insider information on upcoming games, game releases and insights into the development of our games.
From an early age, me and my dad would make games on various platforms over the years for a bit of a hobby.
We started out with the speccy and spent many hours typing out pages of code to make a simple pong game.
We moved on to more advanced stuff with things like the Shoot Em Up Construction Kit (SEUCK) on the Amiga, Flash games on the PC and right through to today using Unity3D.
It's just a hobby, but out of this HollettGaming was born.
The aim.... to provide fun, free games and apps for everyone to enjoy!
I will be able to commission 3D modellers and composers to create 3D models, music and sound effects for the games.
This should really get things moving!