Jackis creating Realm of Lyth
Select a membership level
Hey, thank you! By pledging $2 each month, you help support Realm of Lyth (and me too)!
This tier earns you:
- Access to the Patreon feed (early access sneak peeks, art doodles, written content, tiny game updates/demos, and more)!
- A special Patreon role in the Realm of Lyth Discord server (includes access to a private Patron channel).
- 2 Gems every month (Realm of Lyth Patreon-specific currency)
Thank you so much! By pledging $5, you offer incredible support to Realm of Lyth and related creative endeavors, and also receive:
- Everything from the previous tier! (Except gems; these do not accumulate across tiers)
- A different exclusive pet, every month!
- Early access to Jackalune's USD Realm of Lyth custom/design claims (before they are posted to DeviantArt!). (SOME designs, such as those for group advent events, may be excluded.)
- 5 Gems every month (Realm of Lyth Patreon-specific currency)
Thank you! You're awesome and your support at this level is incredible! By pledging $10, you receive:
- Everything from the previous tiers! (Except gems; these do not accumulate across tiers)
- 10 Gems every month (Realm of Lyth Patreon-specific currency)
I previously worked full time making freelance art, games, and managing communities. Art and games have always been a huge part of my life, and I've worked on my own games, creatures, and designs for years. Now, I'm working on Realm of Lyth full time, and would like to continue to do so, with your help!
You can find me at these locations:
Website ❄️ Twitter ❄️ DeviantArt ❄️ Twitch
Realm of Lyth
The Realm of Lyth is an art-based RPG where you progress your characters by drawing, writing, or otherwise creating varied art pieces about them. The website for Lyth opened at the end of 2019 and we only have exciting plans in store for its future!
You can find Realm of Lyth at these locations:
Website ✨ DeviantArt ✨ Twitter ✨ Discord
By pledging, you help support making Realm of Lyth possible, while also getting creative rewards. Some rewards include game-specific things, such as early access, a special currency, the ability to test features early, and similar things. You can also expect summaries of what's going on (what you are helping fund!), which may include anything from info about writing, art, programming, to whole WIP pieces or early demos to test.
Thank you so much for your support! Let's make cool games, worlds, and stories together!