Jackie Ernstis creating Music
Select a membership level
• Access to Patron Only Posts & Videos (live updates, behind the scenes of musician life, video creation, in the studio, what I'm listening to, non-music topics, etc.)
• Free monthly download of Jackie Ernst Music photo calendar
• Access to 1 Patrons ONLY show per year
• Fan recognition in credits of all videos
• Everything from Tier 1 +
• One FREE Jackie Ernst Music Sticker
• Early Access to new merch
• Vote on new merch options/designs
• Access to Patrons ONLY Live Q & A video once a month where I will also take requests.
• Submit song requests for cover videos
• Submit topics for non-performance related videos (vocal tips, hair dye, website or video creation, etc.)
• Verbal fan recognition in all videos
• Everything from Tiers 1 & 2 +
• One FREE merch item per year
• Download link for an mp3 to all songs on my SoundCloud including new uploads for the duration of subscription
• Access to 4 live streamed shows per year
• Access to 4 live streamed rehearsals per year where I will also take suggestions for new songs to add to my upcoming shows
• Patrons ONLY sneak peek at new original lyrics/songs in progress
• First to listen to new original songs
• Your name in the liner notes of my first EP
I have always felt a deep connection with music. It's everything to me, and one of the best things about music is how it can bring people together even just for a moment. If you're reading this it may have even brought us together! It's a universal language. There's nothing like that feeling when you connect to a song and you just know you're not alone in the world. I spent most of my life connecting in a very emotional and what felt like a spiritual way with my musical influences, all the while with a secret wish to sing and to be able to create music that makes another person feel the way they made me feel. Since a health scare in 2017 I've been more in the Life Is Short mindset than ever before and I know nothing happens unless you make it happen. In the words of Dolly Parton, "Find out who you are and then do it on purpose!" So no more wishing, just doing...doubters be damned! I've spent the past few years working hard on my vocal technique and stage presence. I've also been writing poetry since high school and am now studying songwriting techniques, and recently started writing songs on the guitar for the first time. One of my biggest dreams of all is to record and perform my own music. With the new found confidence I have gained from the unwavering support of my husband and production manager, and the amazing encouragement from all of you I am finally "doing it on purpose" and pursuing my dreams in reality...and it is helping me to become the person I was meant to be!! It's also helped me to be a more positive role model for my teenage daughter, who wrote me a birthday letter this year that says "Mom you inspire me. You have such a flaming passion for everything you do, and those flames burn away my fear. When I think of something I want to do, and I can't get myself to start, I think of you and your drive to do what you love and let nothing stop you". I carry the letter with me now. Those words were the greatest gift and make me want to inspire others through music even more!
As one of my Patrons you will be climbing aboard the crazy train with me every step of the way in my pursuit to make performing and creating music for you my full-time job. The sky's the limit, so hang on to your hats because it's gonna be a wild ride! My goals for 2020 include gigging as much as possible to improve my craft, continuing to write and hopefully start recording some original songs, connecting with as many people as I can through music and creating a ton of content that is fun and exciting for YOU! In exchange for your support you will have early access to videos, access to regular Patron only posts and videos of behind the scenes shenanigans, gig life, traveling, writing, creating videos, outtakes, new lyric/song sneak peeks, vocal tips, access to exclusive merch, Q & A's and more!!!
Patreon is a way to keep artists making music! In today's world we can pretty much get all of our content on the internet for free. So the only artists making an actual living are those 1% of people getting signed by the record labels. But even if we are lucky enough to be "discovered" that would also mean signing away basically all of your rights to your own artistry. Luckily the internet and technology have also provided artists with the tools to create and get their music out there without "The Man" exploiting and tainting our creative vision while getting the biggest piece of the pie.
Now unlike Kickstarter which is for creation of a single project like recording one album, Patreon is an ongoing platform that allows constant creation by the artist and ongoing content for you the supporter and music lover!
Visit my website here: https://jackieernstmusic.com/