Jill The Photog is creating Photography and Books
2
patrons
$18
per month
Hi! Thanks for visiting! 

I have this dream that has taken many years in my brain to finally develop into a form I can explain to you quickly. Here goes nothing! 

I am obsessed with abandoned places. And I am always taking photos of them and living in them in my mind. (Well, sort of.) I'm creative about 90% of the time (and the other 10% is sleep) and always coming up with scenarios in my head that strike me as a great story. Growing up, I went from wanting to be a firefighter and a million other things until I landed on "writer." For years, my free time was spent writing. And one day, photography took over and I very quickly was able to switch gears. And I always said I would make a new kind of book. One filled with photos and words. One with meaning. I want to share history, I want to share facts, I want to share feelings. and that is what I will do! 

With pledges from my patrons, I will be able to follow my dreams to write my books and take my photos! All proceeds go directly to the process of taking photos, writing, and publishing! Thank you so much for your kindness and your help! Become a patron today to see what my first project is!! 

PS: if you decide not to become a patron, but are still interested in following my whereabouts and how far along this process I am, please feel free to find me on: InstagramFacebookTwitterBlog, my own Website, or send me a message
Tiers
Building Blocks
$1 or more per month 0 patrons
Building blocks rarely get much recognition, but they hold the skyscraper steady. Building blocks are the last thing standing after the building falls. Building blocks will get up-to-date information on where and when I am shooting next, as well as other ideas and rough drafts.
I Want to Read Longer Excerpts!
$2 or more per month 0 patrons
Simply put, Patrons who select this tier want to read longer excerpts from the book I am writing! You also get all of the behind the scenes content, and discounted pre-orders of books and photo galleries! 
Stairs
$10 or more per month 2 patrons
The stairs bring you to the next level. Without stairs, it is harder to reach the stars. Stairs will get one print of their choice (8x10 or smaller) sent to their house once a month. Stairs also get first access to where and what I am shooting next, as well as other ideas and rough drafts.
I'm here for the books!
$15 or more per month 0 patrons
You're here for the books! You hear that there are books being written, and you're eager to read them! Your contributions will give you early access to excerpts and chapters that haven't been published yet! When the books arrive, you'll get them at material cost before anyone else!
For Those Who Want Both
$22 or more per month 0 patrons
You're here for the books! You're here for the photography! You hear that there are books being written and photos being taken! You love the idea of having early book access, but also the idea of getting a photo a month! Patrons will receive a 5x7 photo monthly, along with early access to unpublished book chapters, and a chance to snag the book at cost before it is released to the public!
Elevator
$25 or more per month 0 patrons
Elevators are moving up in the world! Elevators help to quickly bring you to the top floors of the building, giving you the best view. Elevators can choose a monthly reward, or choose a photo-shoot once a year. Elevators also have access to extras like calendars, large prints, special invitations to gallery openings, and the first look at newly published content (like books and framed prints). Elevators also receive access to where and when i'm shooting next, other ideas, and rough drafts. 
Airplane
$50 or more per month 0 patrons
Airplanes help to move across large portions of the Earth in a quick and efficient manner! You are helping me move along quite quickly to reach my goals and to help me with my dream of becoming a published photographer and writer! Airplanes get extra entries into give-aways, plus they get to choose a number of other monthly rewards and gifts! 
Spaceship
$100 or more per month 0 patrons
Spaceships are the mother of all travel! Moving much faster and farther than airplanes with much more of a push, you do so much in helping me to reach my goals! You get 10 extra entries into any giveaways, as well as two free copies of my published works (When they get published of course) and a myriad of other very cool monthly and yearly rewards! 
Goals
$18 of $300 per month
When I reach $300 per month, I will spend one week per month photographing one (1) of those patrons' suggested ideas. Chosen idea winner will receive one (1) photobook of those images, notes and entries that explain the photo processes and how I went about capturing the images. All other patrons will receive a digital download of the best image of the week!
1 of 6
Hi! Thanks for visiting! 

I have this dream that has taken many years in my brain to finally develop into a form I can explain to you quickly. Here goes nothing! 

I am obsessed with abandoned places. And I am always taking photos of them and living in them in my mind. (Well, sort of.) I'm creative about 90% of the time (and the other 10% is sleep) and always coming up with scenarios in my head that strike me as a great story. Growing up, I went from wanting to be a firefighter and a million other things until I landed on "writer." For years, my free time was spent writing. And one day, photography took over and I very quickly was able to switch gears. And I always said I would make a new kind of book. One filled with photos and words. One with meaning. I want to share history, I want to share facts, I want to share feelings. and that is what I will do! 

With pledges from my patrons, I will be able to follow my dreams to write my books and take my photos! All proceeds go directly to the process of taking photos, writing, and publishing! Thank you so much for your kindness and your help! Become a patron today to see what my first project is!! 

PS: if you decide not to become a patron, but are still interested in following my whereabouts and how far along this process I am, please feel free to find me on: InstagramFacebookTwitterBlog, my own Website, or send me a message

Recent posts by Jill The Photog

Tiers
Building Blocks
$1 or more per month 0 patrons
Building blocks rarely get much recognition, but they hold the skyscraper steady. Building blocks are the last thing standing after the building falls. Building blocks will get up-to-date information on where and when I am shooting next, as well as other ideas and rough drafts.
I Want to Read Longer Excerpts!
$2 or more per month 0 patrons
Simply put, Patrons who select this tier want to read longer excerpts from the book I am writing! You also get all of the behind the scenes content, and discounted pre-orders of books and photo galleries! 
Stairs
$10 or more per month 2 patrons
The stairs bring you to the next level. Without stairs, it is harder to reach the stars. Stairs will get one print of their choice (8x10 or smaller) sent to their house once a month. Stairs also get first access to where and what I am shooting next, as well as other ideas and rough drafts.
I'm here for the books!
$15 or more per month 0 patrons
You're here for the books! You hear that there are books being written, and you're eager to read them! Your contributions will give you early access to excerpts and chapters that haven't been published yet! When the books arrive, you'll get them at material cost before anyone else!
For Those Who Want Both
$22 or more per month 0 patrons
You're here for the books! You're here for the photography! You hear that there are books being written and photos being taken! You love the idea of having early book access, but also the idea of getting a photo a month! Patrons will receive a 5x7 photo monthly, along with early access to unpublished book chapters, and a chance to snag the book at cost before it is released to the public!
Elevator
$25 or more per month 0 patrons
Elevators are moving up in the world! Elevators help to quickly bring you to the top floors of the building, giving you the best view. Elevators can choose a monthly reward, or choose a photo-shoot once a year. Elevators also have access to extras like calendars, large prints, special invitations to gallery openings, and the first look at newly published content (like books and framed prints). Elevators also receive access to where and when i'm shooting next, other ideas, and rough drafts. 
Airplane
$50 or more per month 0 patrons
Airplanes help to move across large portions of the Earth in a quick and efficient manner! You are helping me move along quite quickly to reach my goals and to help me with my dream of becoming a published photographer and writer! Airplanes get extra entries into give-aways, plus they get to choose a number of other monthly rewards and gifts! 
Spaceship
$100 or more per month 0 patrons
Spaceships are the mother of all travel! Moving much faster and farther than airplanes with much more of a push, you do so much in helping me to reach my goals! You get 10 extra entries into any giveaways, as well as two free copies of my published works (When they get published of course) and a myriad of other very cool monthly and yearly rewards!