Kaiya Hart is creating Novels
4

patrons

$26
per month
My name is Kaiya Hart. I've been writing for around twenty years, maybe longer. I have five books published through Amazon at the moment with a sixth due out in May. With the help of Patreon, I am offering you the chance to get exclusive content and full access to every step of my process as well as getting a say in the directions I take and regular posts about living a happier life!
Also, I am hoping in the future to start a charity that will help children who lack the funding and support access their artistic talents. To learn more, check out my final goal. Yes, I want to be allowed to write and create many more wonderful books while making the existing ones better. Ultimately, though, I want to give all of this back to the world in a positive way. I appreciate your partnership; together, we can build something truly beautiful!
Tiers
Knight
$2 or more per month 2 patrons
Hey, guess what? For less than a gallon of milk per month, you are getting some pretty cool rewards!


>The weekly updates on progress.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of happiness

>Access to the Podcast.

>Shoutout on the podcast when you sign up.

>A vote for the project I'm working on next, 

>The secret books (patrons only) in digital form.

>One secret short story a month (that will be available no where else).

>Free Early Release digital versions of my books

>Video Feeds of the huskies including news on my writing

>My love. 


I have more ideas than hours in the day and that number is always going up. Here's your chance to get a say in my direction and, in the process, get access to things nobody else will ever see.

Witch/Wizard
$5 or more per month 1 patron
So, okay, you're awesome! Here's how I'm going to reward you for your five dollars a month.


>Weekly updates on projects - including word counts because I'm weird like that and I count my words every day.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of Happiness.

>A vote on what I work on next.

>The secret books (patrons only) in digital form

>One secret short story a month (patrons only)

>Free Early Release digital version of all my books

>Video feeds of the huskies complete with writing news when applicable.

>My love.

>Once a year, I send you a special surprise. Like, physical. It could be an artwork print (yes, I draw), or it could be a signed, physical copy of one of my books or it will be the custom t-shirt. This will be chosen by you.


As an author of offbeat sorts of fantasy and horror, I'm looking to be different. My patrons get to go along for this ride and I'm happy to have the company. Thank you for joining me!

King/Queen
$10 or more per month 1 patron
We're related, aren't we? Well, we are now. Welcome to the fam, cuz. You have my undying gratitude. You also have these most wonderful proofs of it.


>The weekly updates.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of happiness.

>Access to the podcast.

>A shoutout on the podcast when you become a patron.

>The vote for my next project.

>The secret books (two a year, patrons only) in digital form.

> One secret short story a month (patrons only). 

>Free Early Release digital version of all my books

>My love.

>My dogs' love. 

>A yearly gift which will include a signed, physical copy of one of my books, prints of all the artwork I've created to help me visualize my worlds, a custom t-shirt, and your name in the acknowledgments of all my books. Forever.

Demi God/Demi Goddess
$200 or more per month 0 of 100 patrons
Hi Mom! Or Dad! Seriously, though. Don't do this. Just. Don't. Now that I've warned you off. Here is what you get.


>The weekly updates.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of happiness.

>Access to the podcast.

>A Month's worth of shoutouts on the podcast.

>The vote for my next project.

>And here is where it gets fun... the secret books signed and in physical form wherever you happen to live worldwide, two a year.

>One secret short story a month.

>Free Early Release digital copies of all my books

>Video Feeds of the huskies with writing news when applicable.

>My love.

>My dogs' love.

>Honorary induction into my family tree.

>A yearly gift which will include a signed, physical copy of your choice of my books, prints of all the artwork I've created to help me visualize my worlds, and a t-shirt.

>Your name in the acknowledgments of all my books forever.

>A super secret book written for those of you who have given me the ability to not just chase my dream, but to beat it quite soundly about the head and drag it back to my dungeon. It will be a signed paperback and it may well include a letter of utter and abject adoration*. 


Thank you. Thank you.


*I won't begin this book until someone is wild enough to pledge this kind of money. So you won't get it right away. But you will get it within three months of signing up for this insanity.

God/Goddess
$2,000 or more per month 0 of 5 patrons
Okay. First of all. STOP!!! Don't you bloody dare. Do not do this! Please! At this point, we are so far above and beyond normal. I want you to rethink this. If you have rethought it and decided you still want to do this, you need to know one thing. I have no expectation of anyone ever clicking this button. But I am prepared. Oh so prepared. And, since my gratitude will never let me rest easy again unless I make it worth your while, here, oh kind and benevolent supporter, is what you get.


>The weekly updates.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of happiness.

>Access to the podcast.

>A shoutout at the end of every podcast until it dies.

>the vote for my next project.

>The secret books - two a year - physically bound in special, custom bindings by an actual bookbinder and signed by me.

>One secret short story per month.

>Free Early Release digital copies of all my books

>Video feeds of the huskies including writing news when applicable.

>My love.

>My dogs' love.

>The love of my family both dead and alive.

>Honorary induction into my family tree.

>Written into my will (not joking, you get a chunk of my book collection and some of the over two hundred handwritten notebooks I originally intended for my executer to burn). These Patron slots are limited to 5, but I doubt you'd have to split it 5 ways.

>Hand drawn and colored copies of the artwork I draw to help me create my worlds.

>Your name in the acknowledgements of all my books forever.

>My entire library of books in hardback form, signed.

>A T-shirt that proclaims your awesomeness in my eyes.

>A custom, collector's coffee mug designed by me.

>The super secret book (and any previous super secret books) hard bound and illustrated and containing a letter of my undying gratitude*.

>A superman (or woman) cape. Cause you're my hero.

>A trip to Disney World. Or Universal. You are officially invited to the yearly Thank You God trip to Florida. Yes. You get all of this *waves to self* for three days at a hotel and theme park, all expenses paid. You get to spend three days talking to me about my books and taking selfies with me (not sure why you'd want to, but, hey, go for it). And, during this trip, you will get all the inside dirt on all my books and receive exclusive material on characters, plots, and future project along with the yearly goodie bag. **Restrictions do apply.

>You also get to present me with an idea you want to see made into a book and I will do it. You get to help with the cover. You get to read the raw material. You, my friend, get to become an intrinsic part of the process. Not only that. You get co-author billing and all the royalties because this book is your baby***. Yeah. Intense. 

>Finally, if I get to the point where I am selling enough books, I can start the charity I want (detailed in goals section) and you will be billed as a main supporter and get all the love and gratitude of young creators all over the United States because you, sir or ma'am, are the most generous and awesome creature that ever walked the earth and everyone needs to know it. By helping me you've made it possible for thousands of young creators to follow their artistic dreams.


Seriously, though. Don't do it. Just turn around. Walk away. You have so many other things that you can spend your money on and I'm so weird. You don't really want to spend three days watching me get sunburned while putting on SPF vampire (although I LOVE theme parks and will definitely keep you entertained). And you can hire a ghostwriter to get your novel out there for a lot less.


*During my first year on Patreon, I will only begin this if it is necessary, therefore you won't get it right away. But you will get it within three months.


**You have to allow me at least six months of patronage before or paid up front because, well, Disney is expensive, you want a nice hotel room, and I pay my dog sitter extra so she treats my dogs with the adoration they deserve.


***At least three months of patronage is required. Co-projects are extremely time consuming when they are done right. And it will be done right.

Goals
$26 of $3,000 per month
$3000 a month. This allows me to do some marketing and start paying for a regular, single editor. This also allows me to make bigger donations to the charity National Indigenous Women's Resource Center.
http://www.niwrc.org/donate-niwrc

When you are Indie, you tend to bounce around. There are a lot of great editors, but not all of them are suited to the person using them. Being able to find and keep an editor that suits my style of writing is really important; an editor can be amazing at grammar, but lack the ability to understand my voice. It tends to suck all the soul out of a book and it is definitely not good for me as an author or you as a reader.

I will also begin going to the different cons. We may start out small, a card table in the local gym, but, eventually, I would like to buy a table in Chicago, or maybe even go REALLY big and go to one in New York, where I can talk to others about my writing and the charity I eventually hope to turn my patron dollars to. What this means is I will take a stack of my books - there is usually a particular amount they want you to bring - signed. This helps me gain more readers and really get my work out there. My ultimate, big name conference would be in London, at their giant, yearly book fair.

The other thing this allows me to do is to find a cover artist. I am not about big names, here. As an Indie, I want to support other Indies. Your pledges will allow me to pay a fair price for an amazing, but untested artist and give them their dream as well. Who knows, we might even find the next Michael Whelan. But, any way you cut it, we are starting to pull other people up as we climb this ladder. If you are into Karma, let me tell you. You've got some amazing things coming your way!
1 of 4
My name is Kaiya Hart. I've been writing for around twenty years, maybe longer. I have five books published through Amazon at the moment with a sixth due out in May. With the help of Patreon, I am offering you the chance to get exclusive content and full access to every step of my process as well as getting a say in the directions I take and regular posts about living a happier life!
Also, I am hoping in the future to start a charity that will help children who lack the funding and support access their artistic talents. To learn more, check out my final goal. Yes, I want to be allowed to write and create many more wonderful books while making the existing ones better. Ultimately, though, I want to give all of this back to the world in a positive way. I appreciate your partnership; together, we can build something truly beautiful!

Recent posts by Kaiya Hart

Tiers
Knight
$2 or more per month 2 patrons
Hey, guess what? For less than a gallon of milk per month, you are getting some pretty cool rewards!


>The weekly updates on progress.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of happiness

>Access to the Podcast.

>Shoutout on the podcast when you sign up.

>A vote for the project I'm working on next, 

>The secret books (patrons only) in digital form.

>One secret short story a month (that will be available no where else).

>Free Early Release digital versions of my books

>Video Feeds of the huskies including news on my writing

>My love. 


I have more ideas than hours in the day and that number is always going up. Here's your chance to get a say in my direction and, in the process, get access to things nobody else will ever see.

Witch/Wizard
$5 or more per month 1 patron
So, okay, you're awesome! Here's how I'm going to reward you for your five dollars a month.


>Weekly updates on projects - including word counts because I'm weird like that and I count my words every day.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of Happiness.

>A vote on what I work on next.

>The secret books (patrons only) in digital form

>One secret short story a month (patrons only)

>Free Early Release digital version of all my books

>Video feeds of the huskies complete with writing news when applicable.

>My love.

>Once a year, I send you a special surprise. Like, physical. It could be an artwork print (yes, I draw), or it could be a signed, physical copy of one of my books or it will be the custom t-shirt. This will be chosen by you.


As an author of offbeat sorts of fantasy and horror, I'm looking to be different. My patrons get to go along for this ride and I'm happy to have the company. Thank you for joining me!

King/Queen
$10 or more per month 1 patron
We're related, aren't we? Well, we are now. Welcome to the fam, cuz. You have my undying gratitude. You also have these most wonderful proofs of it.


>The weekly updates.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of happiness.

>Access to the podcast.

>A shoutout on the podcast when you become a patron.

>The vote for my next project.

>The secret books (two a year, patrons only) in digital form.

> One secret short story a month (patrons only). 

>Free Early Release digital version of all my books

>My love.

>My dogs' love. 

>A yearly gift which will include a signed, physical copy of one of my books, prints of all the artwork I've created to help me visualize my worlds, a custom t-shirt, and your name in the acknowledgments of all my books. Forever.

Demi God/Demi Goddess
$200 or more per month 0 of 100 patrons
Hi Mom! Or Dad! Seriously, though. Don't do this. Just. Don't. Now that I've warned you off. Here is what you get.


>The weekly updates.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of happiness.

>Access to the podcast.

>A Month's worth of shoutouts on the podcast.

>The vote for my next project.

>And here is where it gets fun... the secret books signed and in physical form wherever you happen to live worldwide, two a year.

>One secret short story a month.

>Free Early Release digital copies of all my books

>Video Feeds of the huskies with writing news when applicable.

>My love.

>My dogs' love.

>Honorary induction into my family tree.

>A yearly gift which will include a signed, physical copy of your choice of my books, prints of all the artwork I've created to help me visualize my worlds, and a t-shirt.

>Your name in the acknowledgments of all my books forever.

>A super secret book written for those of you who have given me the ability to not just chase my dream, but to beat it quite soundly about the head and drag it back to my dungeon. It will be a signed paperback and it may well include a letter of utter and abject adoration*. 


Thank you. Thank you.


*I won't begin this book until someone is wild enough to pledge this kind of money. So you won't get it right away. But you will get it within three months of signing up for this insanity.

God/Goddess
$2,000 or more per month 0 of 5 patrons
Okay. First of all. STOP!!! Don't you bloody dare. Do not do this! Please! At this point, we are so far above and beyond normal. I want you to rethink this. If you have rethought it and decided you still want to do this, you need to know one thing. I have no expectation of anyone ever clicking this button. But I am prepared. Oh so prepared. And, since my gratitude will never let me rest easy again unless I make it worth your while, here, oh kind and benevolent supporter, is what you get.


>The weekly updates.

>Twice weekly posts on the art of happiness.

>Access to the podcast.

>A shoutout at the end of every podcast until it dies.

>the vote for my next project.

>The secret books - two a year - physically bound in special, custom bindings by an actual bookbinder and signed by me.

>One secret short story per month.

>Free Early Release digital copies of all my books

>Video feeds of the huskies including writing news when applicable.

>My love.

>My dogs' love.

>The love of my family both dead and alive.

>Honorary induction into my family tree.

>Written into my will (not joking, you get a chunk of my book collection and some of the over two hundred handwritten notebooks I originally intended for my executer to burn). These Patron slots are limited to 5, but I doubt you'd have to split it 5 ways.

>Hand drawn and colored copies of the artwork I draw to help me create my worlds.

>Your name in the acknowledgements of all my books forever.

>My entire library of books in hardback form, signed.

>A T-shirt that proclaims your awesomeness in my eyes.

>A custom, collector's coffee mug designed by me.

>The super secret book (and any previous super secret books) hard bound and illustrated and containing a letter of my undying gratitude*.

>A superman (or woman) cape. Cause you're my hero.

>A trip to Disney World. Or Universal. You are officially invited to the yearly Thank You God trip to Florida. Yes. You get all of this *waves to self* for three days at a hotel and theme park, all expenses paid. You get to spend three days talking to me about my books and taking selfies with me (not sure why you'd want to, but, hey, go for it). And, during this trip, you will get all the inside dirt on all my books and receive exclusive material on characters, plots, and future project along with the yearly goodie bag. **Restrictions do apply.

>You also get to present me with an idea you want to see made into a book and I will do it. You get to help with the cover. You get to read the raw material. You, my friend, get to become an intrinsic part of the process. Not only that. You get co-author billing and all the royalties because this book is your baby***. Yeah. Intense. 

>Finally, if I get to the point where I am selling enough books, I can start the charity I want (detailed in goals section) and you will be billed as a main supporter and get all the love and gratitude of young creators all over the United States because you, sir or ma'am, are the most generous and awesome creature that ever walked the earth and everyone needs to know it. By helping me you've made it possible for thousands of young creators to follow their artistic dreams.


Seriously, though. Don't do it. Just turn around. Walk away. You have so many other things that you can spend your money on and I'm so weird. You don't really want to spend three days watching me get sunburned while putting on SPF vampire (although I LOVE theme parks and will definitely keep you entertained). And you can hire a ghostwriter to get your novel out there for a lot less.


*During my first year on Patreon, I will only begin this if it is necessary, therefore you won't get it right away. But you will get it within three months.


**You have to allow me at least six months of patronage before or paid up front because, well, Disney is expensive, you want a nice hotel room, and I pay my dog sitter extra so she treats my dogs with the adoration they deserve.


***At least three months of patronage is required. Co-projects are extremely time consuming when they are done right. And it will be done right.