Kat Cardyis creating Animal Art With Heart <3
Select a membership level
All Patron's Welcome Rewards:
- A welcome message
- Adding to Kat's “Amazing Patrons” twitter group (so I can follow your tweets!)
- An invitation to the exclusive Patrons only “Kat's Patch” Facebook group
- A credit on the thank you page at KatCardy.com
- A subscription to “Kat's Scratches” email newsletter
- Access to process pics & behind the scenes posts via the Patreon feed (or Facebook group)
- First dibs on originals, other sales, & commission slots
- Exclusive patron-only news, updates, & offers
- All Patron's welcome rewards
- Digital black & white sketch request
- All previous rewards
- A sketch request on your birthday or chosen date
- Access to Video posts
The creatures we inhabit this planet with are a huge inspiration to me, and by coupling them with bright colours and organic patterns, my art aims to distil the joy and love I feel towards them and life in general, and radiate it back out into the Universe! My work is mostly colourful, happy and bright and I'm constantly experimenting with new forms and mediums, such as translating my designs into 3D sculptures!
As an independent artist, Patreon is my only regular reoccurring income, and it gives me the security to be able to prioritise my personal works... I hope that one day I will be able to devote all of my time to these projects and no longer have to depend on more commercial works to supplement my income.
If you share my love and enthusiasm for animals & you enjoy the work you see here, then become a member of my Patreon team today, to unlock behind the scenes access to my thought processes, works in progress, original art spots and special offers!
For more about me or my work you can visit my website at KatCardy.com, or check out my originals for sale on etsy.com
If you have any questions please check this FAQ or feel free to email: [email protected]
Generating this much would cover my mortgage AND most of my monthly bills. I'm frugal and good with money so can live pretty inexpensively, but I still work really hard on client jobs to bring in the money to get by. Getting to this stage would mean I could essentially dedicate most of my time to creating my personal work and making my patreon great for you guys! I would still need to take on the odd commercial job to keep me afloat, but It would be amazing to know that my personal art is now my main bread & butter. :)
Your contributions all make a massive difference! ^_^