What do I do?
- I blog at KaylaLords.com where I share all my kinky fuckery, erotic fantasies, mental health experiences, and life as a babygirl submissive in a D/s relationship.
- With help from my Dominant and husband, John Brownstone, we publish a podcast and run a community called Loving BDSM where we help kinksters navigate D/s relationships in the real world.
- We also run a weekly meme for bloggers and erotic authors called Masturbation Monday with a companion podcast coming in 2018.
- I run a new website called The Smutlancer designed to help content creators who discuss sex, gender, relationships, sexuality, kink, and smut make money doing their thing.
- Each week I send out newsletters for three websites to keep audience members current on new blogs and special offers.
- Every day I answer questions from kinksters sent by email, social media, or on Fetlife about navigating their BDSM relationships.
Why do I do it?
- Because I love writing about sex, masturbation, orgasms, BDSM, and my entire sexual experience.
- Because I believe we can connect when we share our stories and experiences.
- Because I think we all have something to learn from one another - especially when it comes to experiencing and enjoy sex and kink in a safe way.
- Because I'm a writer and a creator and doing this is as important to me as breathing.
I would do this whether I made money from it or not, but the reality is that all of this takes time and money. And I need your help.
How can you help?
Making a pledge and becoming my patron will allow me to do several things:
- Writing and publishing more erotic books, both fiction and nonfiction.
- Creating higher quality podcasts
- Afford more tools for sharing my writing and creating a better user experience on my website
- Continue to help people on their own journey to sexual self-discovery
- Achieve my big fat hairy goal of being a professional blogger, podcaster, and novelist.
I appreciate any and all support you can give and hope you'll help me continue spreading good information about kink and BDSM, giving people good erotica to read, and become to full-time kinky and sexy writer I dream of being.