Larissa Brownis creating the Mystery Moon Knitting Circle
Select a membership level
You are important to me, and every month you will help me prepare the best knitalongs! You'll receive:
- Two lunar-themed Mystery Shawl Knitalongs per year. *
- First-to-know notice about themes, dates and yarn!
- One more patron-only pattern per year. *
- A peek into my notebook, with patron-only posts about the creative process.
- 25% off all of my indie published patterns, unlimited while you are a current subscriber.
* Current patronage at time of MKAL is needed for me to deliver clues. You may not receive two MKALs, based on your dates of patronage. Annual pattern is also delivered to current patrons. See more in text at bottom left.
You're a shining satellite! At this level, you’ll support all the costs that go into doing this work. You'll receive all of the above, plus:
- One free pattern coupon every month you are subscribed - your choice, among my indie patterns.
- Advance notice of "early adopter" knitting opportunities for non-mystery designs
You fill the night sky with your kindness.
You will support not only me, but also the small team of people who ensure my patterns are clear and correct, samples are perfect, photographs are beautiful and more. This includes tech editors, photographers, sample knitters, graphic artists, and indie yarn dyers whose yarn I purchase.
You'll get all of the above, plus:
- One free e-book when you join - fiction or knit collection, your choice
- Recognition in my future books
I invite you to join a knitting community around my lunar-themed mystery knitalongs. We create celestial-themed shawls that are delivered through a series of weekly clues, tied to the moon's cycles.
The first lunar phase mystery knits were such a joy, I've decided to do two per year. Join the knitting circle to be automatically signed up, get the MKAL clues, and get advance notice of themes, dates, yarn and more.
>>>Thank you Larissa for an awesome MKAL! So innovative and fun! -Knitter K<<<
Your support at any level will make this work sustainable for me to keep doing. You’ll help me continue to work all year with confidence and the ability to plan for the future.
>>>...one of the most helpful MKAL hosts I’ve ever seen. -Knitter C<<<
Why join a club?
Besides helping me do this work...Exclusive things!
- Free sign-up for two MKALs per year *
- 25% off on all my 100+ indie published patterns, unlimited while you are a subscriber
- An additional exclusive pattern once per year, only for patrons.
- You’ll be first to know about MKAL themes, dates and yarn choices, before the general public.
- A peek into my notebook, with patron-only posts about the writing and design process
- You will always get my engagement and support through ravelry threads.
Why support me year-round?
It takes all year to dream up, develop, and carry out two highest-quality mystery KALs – from the idea stage to the final reveal. I work to create prototypes, work with yarn dyers, knit samples, test and edit five or more clues per KAL, and prove eight weeks of community and knitter support. (That's in addition to all my other knit design and writing.)
The result is great MKALs, enjoyable to be part of, resulting in unique and gorgeous shawls every time. But it takes a long-term effort, and I would love to have you join and receive sneak peeks into the adventure of designing.
>>>...gracious, kind, positive and encouraging. Thank You <3 -Knitter M.<<<
* MKAL and pattern discounts and codes are delivered as long as you are a paid member when they happen.
See levels of support at right, and ask me any questions. Thank you so much for your support, friends! -larissa <3