God dag! Jeg håper det går bra med dere.
I love to help you learning Norwegian and I find great joy in making the videos for you on YouTube. There are a few things that would be really nice if this project had more funding:
- Make more interesting and better videos with higher production value, such as:
- Showing you more of Norway by travelling to both big and small cities, or other interesting places. This could also be a great way to really get to know Norway's different dialects.
- Interviewing people
- Having more people work on the project
- Make the website better and more active - maybe even hire language students to write educational articles?
- Pay translators to make the content accessible to more people
- Produce content on a more regular basis than what you've seen in the past
These are just some ideas from the top of my head that could be interesting in order to improve your learning experience on Learn Norwegian Naturally.
Considering making videos is a great hobby of mine, I will continue to make videos in some form as long as I can. The greatest joy for me is reading comments telling me that you have learned something new!
If you do decide to give a monthly donation, then thank you very much. If not, thank you very much anyways. Simply leaving a comment or a thumbs up on a video is also a great way to support my work.
Ha det bra, alle sammen! Vi snakkes.