LifeisXbox.eu

is creating Videogame reviews and streams

Select a membership level

Everything is welcome, seriously!

reward item
reward item
$4.50
per month
Our lowest tier, everything counts so we're super grateful for every support we get! From this we can lower our expenses from hosting and safety.
  • General Support

Silver tier

$15
per month
From this we can lower our expenses from hosting and safety. 50% goes entirely to our writers, the other 50% to our site expenses.
  • General Support
  • Behind-the-scenes content

Be in our weekly posts!

$25
per month
You'll have the option to join our weekly topics, Eyes on Weekend and Favorite Wednesdays. 65% goes entirely to our writers, the other 35% to our site expenses.
  • General Support
  • Behind-the-scenes content

6

patrons

$62

per month

About LifeisXbox.eu

We have been writing reviews for Xbox games for a long time now, early 2016. I made myself the promise that I wouldn't add advertise messages but moving forward without any income is becoming harder and harder. 

LifeisXbox is one of the fastest Xbox sites to post reviews about new games, all kinds of games. We focus on small indies because they deserve attention, but we publish all the big games too.

Your support is going directly to our writers, you can see the split rate from every tier. Something important to mention is that ALL profit will go to our writers! They are the beating heart of LifeisXbox. 
Goals
6 of 10 patrons
We're starting a monthly video podcast! 
1 of 3
By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 1 exclusive post
1
Writing
By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 1 exclusive post
1
Writing

Recent posts by LifeisXbox.eu

How it works

Get started in 2 minutes

Choose a membership
Sign up
Add a payment method
Get benefits