If you need invoices for tax purposes, simply message me on Patreon with your company information after pledging and I can setup automatic invoicing (for Mutual Support and up only - Generous & Interested Supporters can request an annual invoice).
If you are not comfortable with recurring pledges, I also accept one-time donations via PayPal:)
OctoberCMS is a free, open-source, self-hosted CMS platform based on the Laravel PHP Framework; with a simple, precise, and beautiful interface that comes as second nature.
The project focuses on making web development simple again and takes a developer first approach to building websites & web applications while retaining a client-friendly approach to managing completed projects. Take a read through Samuel George's (cofounder of OctoberCMS) explanation of the project on the OctoberCMS website.
In addition to maintaining the core projects for OctoberCMS (the CMS, the framework, the documentation, and the web installer) I also help maintain the popular RainLab plugins for the project: (as well as some plugins that I personally created)
- RainLab.Builder: simple and fast rapid application development through plugin scaffolding
- RainLab.Translate: multi-lingual websites made simple
- RainLab.Pages: client-friendly simple management of static pages
- RainLab.User: front-end user management
- RainLab.Blog: robust blogging platform powered with Markdown
- RainLab.Forum: simple embeddable forum system
- RainLab.Notify: notification engine and services
- RainLab.SiteMap: easy and dynamic sitemap.xml generation
Maintaining and developing new features to all these projects while staying active in the community takes a considerable amount of time, and I am currently exploring the possibility of working on OctoberCMS full-time.
If you run a business and are using OctoberCMS in a revenue-generating product, it would make business sense to sponsor October development: it ensures the project that your product relies on stays healthy and actively maintained.
Of course, individual users are also welcome to make a recurring pledge if OctoberCMS has helped you in your work or personal projects :)