My current projects are:
- An illustrated children's book involving animal noses
- A graphic novel centered around a female anti-hero who spends time battling foes with the help of the ghosts of pets and people
- Monthly vlogs about who knows what (possibly about squirrels, or scotch, or someone who inspired me, or an awesome donut, or world events).
- Audio bedtime stories for grownups. Because grownups deserve bedtime stories too.
So what will I use your donations for?
- Tea at the cafe I go to when I want to draw and get out of the house at the same time because I've hermited for too long
- Having stickers of my art made to give away or sell
- Motivation and reassurance that who and what I am CAN exist in this oh-so-capitalistic world. Every dollar is proof that artists are valuable.