The money received will go towards:
- Supporting the Lead Core Developer Nekotekina so he can keep working full-time on RPCS3 and buy any hardware required for development and testing.
- Supporting the Lead Graphics Developer kd-11 so he can buy any hardware required for development and testing.
- Paying other project related expenses.
What the patrons get in exchange:
- Better live technical support on Discord. Emulation is a tricky thing, and sometimes may require specific assistance. But this may be time-consuming as well for developers and experienced users, so it seems natural to prioritize supporters.
- An ability to affect the development of the emulator. Priorities of some tasks can be adjusted according to your wishes.
- Of course, a thank you for your support!
- Finally, the great emulator. This is the most important thing.
If you are willing to make a donation at the end of the month, please note that you will be charged immediately for the current month and again for the next month at the 1st of the next month. I recommend delaying the donation until the 1st 0:00 (Pacific Time, UTC-8:00) in this case.
Note: RPCS3 is not created with the intent of enabling illegal activity. RPCS3 is free and open-source software. You shouldn't pay for using it. Also beware of fake emulators.
Download page: https://rpcs3.net/download