The New Culture Forumis creating a space to challenge the orthodoxies dominant in today's society
Select a membership level
SILVER tier members receive everything in the Bronze tier, PLUS:
- NCF Christmas Card
- Exclusive content
- Free signed copy of "The Long March"
- Invitation to live shows and recordings
GOLD tier members receive ALL of the previous tier benefits, PLUS:
- Invitation to private NCF events
- 1 Free Ticket to the annual Smith Lecture
- Live Online Chat with Peter Whittle & the NCF Team
- Free copy of NCF reports
- Attend an event in the NCF studio and meet our team
DIAMOND tier members receive ALL of the previous tier benefits, PLUS:
- Annual Private Call with Peter Whittle
- Invitation to the annual NCF Summer Party
- 2 Free Tickets to the annual Smith Lecture with VIP seating
- Signed copies of all NCF books & publications
- Private Visit to the NCF studio to watch the filming of "So What You're Saying Is..."
NCF PATRONS receive ALL of the previous tier benefits, PLUS:
- Exclusive "Patrons' Reception" with Peter Whittle & the NCF Team
- Invitation to the NCF's "VIP" reception following the annual Smith Lecture
- Name included on NCF website's Patrons' Page
NCF's CHURCHILL CIRCLE patrons receive ALL of the previous tier benefits, PLUS:
- Exclusive "Churchill Dinner" (for Churchill Circle and private donors) - hosted by Peter Whittle and the NCF team
- Private Lunch with Peter Whittle
- Name included on the "Churchill Circle" page of the NCF website & publications
About The New Culture Forum
"Challenging the orthodoxies dominant in our institutions, public life and wider culture"
"The NCF has the deeper discussions mainstream media won't provide."
Founded in 2006, the New Culture Forum is one of Britain's leading right-leaning think tanks and is entirely reliant on donations. Our YT channel is one of the most popular in its genre and our programmes, books and reports are seen by politicians and other prominent public figures.
Our mission is to challenge the cultural orthodoxies dominant in our institutions, public life and wider culture.
Our goals are:
1. to give a voice to those who feel disenfranchised and ignored by the London-centric metropolitan elite.
2. to proivde a platform for leading voices & experts from politics, culture, academia etc to engage in calm, constructive and enlightening discussions on the most critical issues of today.
3. to publish books and reports on topics affecting contemporary society
4. to influence policy makers and other stakeholders involved in cultural and social issues
But we can't do this without the help of our supporters.
Become a patron to
Unlock 2 exclusive posts
Connect via private message
Recent posts by The New Culture Forum
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method