Andre Louisis creating Music Creation Videos
Select a membership level
If it's a technique covered in one of my videos, a more in-depth walk-through of sounds in a library I covered, I'll deliver that to you personally, using a platform that works for us both.
Naturally, being a family-man, I have to limit this to a small selection of people per-month, but I'll do my very best to make this work for everyone.
Q: Who are you?
A: I'm Andre Louis. I'm a musician, composer, producer, video-creator and sound-designer from London, UK.
Q: What's your goal here?
A: I don't just have one goal, I have a few of them.
1. To motivate, educate and inspire musicians and non-musicians alike, with my hopefully unique videos and informal but informative style.
2. To raise awareness of accessibility in the music industry for musicians with disabilities.
3. To have you binge-watch my channel because I hope each one of my videos is a little different and interesting.
4. To have you coming back for more content as it's produced, because doesn't every creator want that?
5. If you like them, to have you donate for rewards that may entice, interest, educate and entertain you in equal measure.
If there are further questions you think I should add to this section, please do let me know. I'll do my best to answer them.
Thank you for visiting, and if you have, thank you for donating also. I hope you'll enjoy my offerings.