John Pollock & Wai Tingis creating POST Wrestling podcasts
Select a membership level
"One Milk One Sugar"
- Access the POST Wrestling Café RSS & full archive featuring (minimum) 2 exclusive shows each week:
- Café Hangout Live Streams (Weekly): John & Wai go live each Thursday at 3pm ET with their YouTube Live call-in show. Call in to be heard and interact with other patrons via the live chat room.
- Access the POST Wrestling Café section of the POST Wrestling Forum where you can leave WWE/AEW/PPV feedback for us to read on-air (spelling and grammar permitting)
- Ad-free access to the POST Wrestling Forum
- Ask us anything for our monthly Ask-A-Wai Q&A podcast. Your questions will fuel this show!
- Entry to win a POST Wrestling T-Shirt each week (winners announced on Rewind-A-Dynamite)
- All One Milk One Sugar rewards, plus:
- Handwritten POSTcard delivered to you anywhere in the world from John & Wai
- PPV POST Show Live Streams: Watch or listen to our POST Shows live immediately after every major WWE and AEW PPV. Call in to have your opinions heard on the show.
- Digital download of adorable POST Wrestling John & Wai Qooplo Papercraft Figures by Anthony Brennan
- All One Milk One Sugar & Double Double rewards, plus:
- A secret John & Wai podcast released exclusively on audio cassette (only 120 produced)
- Limited-edition Rewind-A-Wai Enamel Pin (only 100 produced)
- Handwritten POSTcard from John & Wai
- POST Rubberized Coaster
- POST Coffee Sleeves
- POST Vinyl Stickers (including exclusive POST Wrestling Café Sticker)
- Must stay on for at least 3 months to receive
About John Pollock & Wai Ting
Hello, this is John Pollock (Wai Ting is furiously editing a multitude of projects so I am speaking on behalf of us). Thanks for dropping by our Patreon, The POST Wrestling Café.
If you have made it this far, you are probably aware that Wai and I became “free agents” on October 30th of 2017 (yes, it was quite the day).
Since beginning a pro wrestling podcast together in September of 2009 inside of a broom closet (WWF In Your House: Ground Zero ’97 for the historians out there), we have grown our single weekly show into a network that was enjoyed by thousands like you. Then, it was a hobby. Now, we want to make it our lives.
POST Wrestling is an idea, a dream and now a reality that Wai and I have always seen as our "Ultimate Thrill Ride" (free hug). It is a completely DIY project with the two of us running operations on every level: news gathering, web design, graphics, co-ordinating interviews, recording/editing of podcasts and of course, dedicating most evenings to watch and compile notes for the countless hours of wrestling we cover each week.
We have a lot of ideas we want to develop – more reviews, a daily news show, live streaming, live events. Your support will give us the time and resources to grow POST into something greater than what came before. Most of all, you'll be helping keep the site and core shows completely free.
We hope our Tim Hortons-inspired incentives will give you the urge to provide us with the most valuable commodity within pro wrestling, MOMENTUM.
Sign up… RIGHT NOW and we will forever owe you a Scott Putski-sized thank you!