The P.R.A. - Patriots Renewing Americais creating A Pro-Constitution Merger of Moderate Right with Moderate Left
About The P.R.A. - Patriots Renewing America
THE PEOPLE RESPONDING WITH ACTION
The P.R.A. is a Non-Profit 501c(3) Corporation
WHO WE ARE:
The P.R.A. is a political and physical action community. We are Pro-Constitution, Socially Centrist/Moderate, Politically Independent, and Fiscally Responsible, with principled opposition to political extremes on both sides. Our mission is to become the voice of the 70% in the political middle: THE SILENT MAJORITY.
We recognize that volume is power, so our goal is to align with the strongest individuals and groups within our society: County Sheriffs, Police Chiefs, active members of the Armed Services, Veterans, responsible State and Local Militias, conscientious politicians, and citizens of like-mind, with the intention of unifying into one powerful community of like-minded, strong-willed men and women who believe in the United States Constitution, and a socially-moderate, fiscally-responsible approach to government.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
The P.R.A. believes that in order to build consensus in a nation of 330 million people, you must have reasonable compromise, while acknowledging and embracing the articles, traditions and institutions which have allowed the United States to survive almost 250 years. The P.R.A. does this by removing divisive social issues from our national platform and calling for a Social Contract between ALL American citizens, built on integrity, dignity and mutual respect. We believe this approach supports individual freedoms while remaining aligned on the core issues that ARE the responsibility of a Federal government.
The P.R.A. understands, and embraces, that most people are of reasonable and sound mind and stand somewhere in the middle of liberal and conservative ideology, while leaning more conservative fiscally. Like the majority of American citizens, The P.R.A. believes that the Federal Government has a responsibility to be conservative when spending taxpayers’ money. Government fiscal responsibility IS a Social Contract between the Government and its people.
The P.R.A. recognizes and supports the U.S. Constitution as the supreme law of the United States of America. We defend Free Speech. We recognize that modern progressivism has made it impossible for many citizens to openly express their positions, without fear of being labeled, threatened, or punished. Unfortunately, with the current system, only the loudest and most extreme voices are given a platform to speak. These irresponsible, irrational voices are completely out of touch with most Americans and do not represent the majority.
The P.R.A. adamantly supports, defends and protects the 2nd Amendment for all United States Citizens, including the restoration of ALL 2nd amendment rights for those citizens residing in oppressive 2nd amendment states; all citizens have a RIGHT to defend themselves equally.
The P.R.A defends Individual Freedom. We believe that the majority of Americans value their Constitutional Rights. Therefore the P.R.A. is 100% committed to Social Freedom of Choice.
We are agnostic when it comes to race, gender, religion, orientation, economic status, or any other identity tags currently used (and abused) in modern America. The P.R.A. believes in tolerance of personal choices, provided the U.S. Constitution is protected and fiscal spending of public money is responsible.
Right now, in the United States, forces and factions, known and unknown, are working in conjunction with a biased media to create a climate of uncompromising hostility and division. How are American Citizens to reunify? What solution is there that will preserve and protect our history and institutions? And, most importantly, how are we to bring common sense back into the conversation? We know that the over-simplified Left or Right, Blue or Red, Liberal or Conservative choices will NOT work anymore.
As an individual, ask yourself these 4 simple questions:
- 1.42 Percent of Voters identify themselves as Independent; Do you?
- 2.How long are you willing to tolerate the current political climate?
- 3.What are you personally willing to do about it?
- 4.What legacy do you want to leave future generations?
THE P.R.A. PLATFORM
The P.R.A. takes the following positions:
THE U.S. CONSTITUTION:
- Supports and defends the ENTIRE United States Constitution as written;
- Supports and defends the 1st Amendment, rejecting the current “politically correct environment and language.”
- Supports, defends and protects the 2nd Amendment for all United States Citizens, including the restoration of ALL 2nd amendment rights for those citizens residing in oppressive 2nd amendment states like California and New York, among others;
- Believes in a 50-state, uniform, "Shall Issue" Concealed Carry law; ALL law-abiding Americans have the RIGHT to defend themselves equally;
- Believes that the Federal Government should focus on issues of National Defense, Border Security and other requirements of a sovereign nation. The Federal Government should not be in the business of regulating or legislating divisive personal choices; therefore, social issues shall be set aside from the national agenda for now and returned to states and counties;
- Supports the current President, Administration and the Federal Government at large in meeting our objectives as outlined in this platform. It is our DUTY as citizens to ensure that all elected officials succeed in carrying out our objectives;
- Believes that the Federal Government should NOT be the social service provider of 1st resort. A Government should be able to ask reasonable things of its citizens; i.e., looking for work, creating jobs and companies, going back to school, getting rehabilitation, doing community service in exchange for reduced sentences, etc.;
- Believes that the Federal Government should work towards a balanced budget, but also understands that a balanced budget objective may take years or decades;
AN INDIVIDUAL’S RESPONSIBILITIES TO THEMSELVES AND THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS:
- Rejects extremist far left or far right ideology as unusable and unworkable for a diverse nation of 330 million people;
- Believes that P.R.A. members and supporters are free to maintain their own personal beliefs with regards to religion, orientation, social issues and the like; personal choices and problems closest to the people should be addressed at the State and County level, which allows for regional granularity of choice – and not the Federal Government. Because of that, you will never be asked to take a public position on these social issues and choices. Given that, believe what you want to believe; keep it to yourself. They are of no consequence to the P.R.A. in terms of rational objectives or philosophy;
- Believes that ALL able-bodied American citizens must pull their weight in this economy, including the 50% of the populace that currently pay no Federal income tax;
- Believes in a nationwide re-focus and re-emphasis on not just personal "rights", but personal "responsibilities" that ALL citizens must be bound by in a civilized society;
- Embraces, supports, and encourages the learning of survival skills, self-reliance, and self-mastery on the physical, mental and spiritual planes, while acknowledging the biological differences between men and women;
- REFUSES to allow American citizens to be pitted against one another based upon identity politics, racial politics or some other demographic or metric; the P.R.A. is fully aware of the dirty tactics used by traditional media, social media, corporations, radical, disorganized outside groups and other well-funded powers that be, to divide and destroy this country and our people. Our common goal should be to permanently ABOLISH this practice.
- Believes that a reduction in Law Enforcement funding and support is absolute insanity; and sets the country on a backwards path of vigilantism and an out of control, "pistols at dawn" old west type of nation. Fact is: There must be some sort of authority in an organized society to protect all members when they cannot protect themselves - and without Law and Order, thugs will be in control;
- Believes there are bad actors in every industry, in every walk of life. Blaming the masses for a few bad actors is irresponsible, immature and systemically dangerous.
- Puts United States citizens first and foremost, with the understanding that sovereign nation-states exist for a reason - and that every nation, regardless of economic state or viability, is responsible for its own citizens;
- Believes that China is the greatest outside threat to national security;
- Believes that the United States should protect its interests with regard to trade or any nation-state level interaction with other nation-states. The P.R.A. also recognizes that the United States has been taken advantage of by other nation-states, both financially and economically, throughout history;
- Believes that sovereign nations have the right, and the responsibility, of having secure borders;
- Believes in limited, responsible Immigration and H1B’s, if, and only when, no Americans can be identified and found for specific jobs or tasks. A "Best and Brightest" approach to limited, PERMANENT Immigration and, if necessary, a guest worker program that ENSURES American Citizens that guest workers return to their homeland at the termination of their contract;
THE FUTURE AND TECHNOLOGY:
- Shall continue to cautiously question the motivations of Technology, including machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and any subsequent so-called “solutions” put forth publicly in addressing future joblessness and unemployment as the result of technology;
- Believes ALL Social Media platforms have a social contract with the citizens of the society in which they operate to remain agnostic in terms of access and content, as well as being free from censorship and bias;
- Rejects and denounces all radical groups such as Antifa, the Boogaloo's, and any other extremist organization from the far left - OR - far right. NOTE: These disorganized, radical groups have NO association with formal, organized, responsible state militias or other Constitutionally-recognized and protected entities;
- Let’s agree to master the social contract amongst ourselves first and foremost; only then we can begin to examine rational solutions pertaining to the economy, the environment, corporate responsibility, and other nationwide issues affecting ALL Americans;
- Part of moving towards a solution to divisiveness over major issues is acknowledging that you don’t have to have an answer or solution for everything in order to make progress forward;
AGAIN – LET US REITERATE: P.R.A. members and supporters are free to maintain their own personal beliefs with regards to religion, orientation, social issues and the like; Because of that, you will never be asked to take a public position on these social issues and choices. They are of no consequence to the P.R.A. in terms of objectives or philosophy;
PLEASE JOIN US!
Although donations are always welcome, they are not mandatory to join this movement. Just send us an email and let us know you are on board.